Android OS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Please, vote for me to get you a charge, and I'll bring you more goodness, in the shape of AOSP :)

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?924-Developer-phone-give-away...-The-Droid-Charge

Me and *REDACTED* are bringing you the leak - for free, like it should be. Stand by for the link.

This was originally leaked by @p3Droid in his TeamBlackHat app.

Found some more goodies too. :wink2: Im just passing it along for free to you all.

JUSTICE PREVAILS!
We love you rootz!
www.r2doesinc.bitsurge.net/leaked/

Check back there occasionally for more leaks too!

1. If needed, extract the .7z file with 7-Zip to get a .tar.md5 file
2. Open Odin (Download it if you don't already have it)
3. Put your phone into download mode.
3a. Shut down your phone and remove the battery
3b. Hold down on the Volume Down Key
3c. While still holding the vol down key, plug in the usb cable that is attached to your computer
3d. Re-insert the battery
4. In Odin, uncheck F-Reset Time and Auto-Reboot (on the left)
5. Also in Odin, click the PDA button and select the .tar.md5 file that you downloaded/extracted
6. Make sure that your phone is recognized by Odin (yellow COM# shown in box, number will vary)
7. Press Start, allow flash to finish. If it fails, retry using the same procedure outlined above. If it passes, unplug the usb cable, remove the battery and reinsert it, then power on your phone.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
regardless, thats not the right way to do things.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
or you can go to their build server and get it now.
just like you can come here and get it now.
im only leveling the playing field.

·
Android Lover
127 Posts
r2doesinc said:
or you can go to their build server and get it now.
just like you can come here and get it now.
im only leveling the playing field.
this is what I like. This kind of attitude. Finally someone stepped up and did this. When i tried, i got twitter spammed by his religious followers :p

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
let them try. i may not have as many followers, but mine love me more. and i have some pretty heavy backing, im not giving up. ill be leaking EVERYTHING :)

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its basically stolen software to begin with. im surprised moto has sued the shit out of him yet.

·
Android Apprentice
84 Posts
r2doesinc said:
its basically stolen software to begin with. im surprised moto has sued the shit out of him yet.
Exactly! Not providing leaks to the community unless you pay is ridiculous, counter productive, and brings an even worse image to the Rooters than there already is.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
leaks to begin with are iffy. charging for it is just flat wrong. its stolen software, whether we wanna see it that way or not. charging people for shit you stole is NOT ok. especially in a community like ours.

im hoping that after people see this thread, that they wont be making any more money off it and will stop charging. thats my end goal. the leaks will be free, just hoping its free on their end.

·
Average Android
77 Posts
I bought the TBH app flat out know it is to help with the hosting. He is not charging for the leak. I just find what you have done just disrespectful in general. I did not see you release this until after he did. If you originally supplied the leak then hey you can get kudos.

What you have done is just bad karma dude... I dont care what color you paint or your reasoning behind it.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i didnt leak it. im not claiming to have done so.
me bad karma? ok :)

·
Android Apprentice
113 Posts
r2doesinc said:
i didnt leak it. im not claiming to have done so.
me bad karma? ok :)
I'm on a tbolt but thank you for keeping it real for the community. After all we try to keep it as open source as possible right?:)

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
84 Posts
Let us not forget that android is supposed to be built around an opensource platform.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its not down, im just having directory issues with my ftp. the guy who sent it to me uploaded it to the wrong directory.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.