Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Rominucka said:
BTW, from what I've seen, GummyCharge is friggin awesome. Having stock Google on this stealthy beast is a dream. I'll probably just wait for you're GB Gummy release.
Sir, you and those like you are a testament to the incredibility of this super-fine OS.
Agree ++

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Kejar31 said:
From what I know... Mobil Hotspot might not work... Battery history doesnt work but that it so far
Ok, well it looks as if Samsung forgot to include the Mobile Hotspot fix that came with EE4 (or maybe they re-included it). For it to work with the GB leak (I couldn't help myself) you have to set your date back to before June 1st.

BTW my Quad score was 992.

·
Super Amazing Elite Recognized Developer
523 Posts
Loaded this leak on my friends charge today: hes having issues with 3g data. Anyone else? We think its his sim card considering nobody else seems to be reporting otherwise.

·
Average Android
97 Posts
birdman said:
Loaded this leak on my friends charge today: hes having issues with 3g data. Anyone else? We think its his sim card considering nobody else seems to be reporting otherwise.
Data's been fine and actually seems to hold stronger on a 4G signal in this fringe area I call my bedroom, but I've also been having bad weather which could be the reason for that.

All I seem to notice is that I can no longer hold the back button and hit home for screencapture. Also it seems that the automatic brightness is a little screwy and adjusts randomly and gets much brighter than normal.

Sent from my 4G-LTE Samsung Droid Charge

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.