Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started visiting this forum a few weeks ago, having been fed up with xda's constant flaming. I like the attitude people have here much more, I just wish there was more activity here! So I'll try and start things off, whats everyone been doing with their evo's lately? I just got mine, so I'm waiting on root.

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Just registered as well. Love the little green guy.

Primarily a CM7 user but have gone through a few different versions of MIUI. Very sexy ROM, lite and speedy and just as customizable as one would expect.

Always come running back to CyanogenMod though. Stick with what you know, I suppose.

XD

Oh, hai guyz!

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Miui is awesome. I like the fact that there's no app drawer. It's very sleek and vibrant. With all the themes out there you can mix and match all the different themes together and make it totally unique and personal. Give it a try for a few days. 1.8.12.1 is out now in rom manager. You won't be disappointed.

·
Supporting Member
192 Posts
And now the Curmudgeon's here, too...

...the Mynions have officially arrived!!

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
DougJamal said:
This thread will indeed show signs of life when the Mynions arrive.... ;)

from my EVO 4G
Persnlmgr said:
And now the Curmudgeon's here, too...

...the Mynions have officially arrived!!
vanessaem said:
Oh so this is where the party's at? :grin:

EDIT: Guess not. :tongue3:
Did someone say something about Mynions?? Well, I'm here, running Synergy RLS1 - Non-GMODE................working on a theme (it's taking forever)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.