Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started visiting this forum a few weeks ago, having been fed up with xda's constant flaming. I like the attitude people have here much more, I just wish there was more activity here! So I'll try and start things off, whats everyone been doing with their evo's lately? I just got mine, so I'm waiting on root.

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
I've been waiting to root my wife's evo. I've been rooted since March. I'm running the latest miui build. When you guys get root I would suggest that rom its the best out there imho.

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Just registered as well. Love the little green guy.

Primarily a CM7 user but have gone through a few different versions of MIUI. Very sexy ROM, lite and speedy and just as customizable as one would expect.

Always come running back to CyanogenMod though. Stick with what you know, I suppose.

XD

Oh, hai guyz!

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Miui is awesome. I like the fact that there's no app drawer. It's very sleek and vibrant. With all the themes out there you can mix and match all the different themes together and make it totally unique and personal. Give it a try for a few days. 1.8.12.1 is out now in rom manager. You won't be disappointed.

·
Android Apprentice
26 Posts
Been through a lot of roms but like most I kept coming back to cm.... I have been helping friends with Android and put cm7 on some friends devices.

·
Supporting Member
192 Posts
And now the Curmudgeon's here, too...

...the Mynions have officially arrived!!

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
DougJamal said:
This thread will indeed show signs of life when the Mynions arrive.... ;)

from my EVO 4G
Persnlmgr said:
And now the Curmudgeon's here, too...

...the Mynions have officially arrived!!
vanessaem said:
Oh so this is where the party's at? :grin:

EDIT: Guess not. :tongue3:
Did someone say something about Mynions?? Well, I'm here, running Synergy RLS1 - Non-GMODE................working on a theme (it's taking forever)

·
Registered
537 Posts
marriedman624 said:
Did someone say something about Mynions?? Well, I'm here, running Synergy RLS1 - Non-GMODE................working on a theme (it's taking forever)
LOL...I'm working on a custom mod that's taking forever.

I can't wait to see what you're cooking up. :androidwink:

·
Registered
537 Posts
ZombiiBite said:
We more people in these forums, everyone is still on XDA
I don't know if I want all those XDA people on here though. Some of them can stay there. All the nice, cool and fun people are welcome. :grin3:

P.S. This site needs better smilies. :erm (1):
LOL!

·
Supporting Member
32 Posts
and more of the mynions are here now, and i have to say i kinda like the smiles.... android style, its a nice touch and different.

·
Registered
537 Posts
solid said:
and more of the mynions are here now, and i have to say i kinda like the smiles.... android style, its a nice touch and different.
I don't mind the android style, I just want to see more expressions. :smile3:
Nitpicky me.

·
Supporting Member
32 Posts
vanessaem said:
I don't mind the android style, I just want to see more expressions. :smile3:
Nitpicky me.
well in that case i totally agree, love the style, but need more expressions.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts