Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Guys !!

Sorry for the late reply. But as the same does
I have the exact same issues. Few more i`d like to add :

1. In call volume messed up. Lowering the volumes Mutes or Puts the call on hold

2. No call button on Log

·
Registered
14 Posts
hello guys !!
Great to see everybody enjoyin the nightlies.

For me build 34 is great, its really smooth. but yeah as Aiamuzz pointed out the issues.
I had a question, ADW launcher for me is very laggy while returning from other windows. Can i use a different Launcher, if yes then which one would work ?

some launcher which will further enhance our optimus pro experience

·
Registered
14 Posts
Guys dont know bt im facing a lot of troubles in Build 38

Running is smooth but. When ever i Unlock my phone it is like super slow for 30 seconds
Then applications open at a very slow speed. It gets fast after some time bt when i lock-Unlock again after 5 mins. SAME THIN

Shud i flash again or move back to 34 ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I figured somethin out, i think !
If u dont properly close the app, n jus press the Home button then it stays in the memory. Which results in low memory, which makes everythin slow.

So now if i open twitter or fb or any other app i cllick return untill it closes the app. This makes it usable.
Still hoping for Alpha release. #daysidreamabout

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes absolutely true !!
The accelerometer really F***s up the phone, i`ve selected only 90degree from the settings, stil sometimes there is an issue.

There has not been update on nightlies since 2 days so maybe just maybe alpha is coming along.

BTW

1.Which build are u guys using, im in 38. Gives me errors sometimes

2.Wanted to knowwhich class SD card are u using, want to update :)
Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey guys, i have a problem with my unit, when somebody calls me, i can hear them, but they can't hear me

has anyone else experienced this?
Yes i have the same problem, Its like Nightly Builds are affecting the Signal Strength .
Installing DK a2sd gives a performance boost but i have again started facing the same lag while unlocking the screen even with A2sd.

Guys and is the CM7 for c660 Dead ?? No updates nothin ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
hmmm, another problem, if i disable "android keyboard", the phone's built-in keyboard doesn't work
SAME issues, like keyboard swap
and Alxjvr it was happening in the NIGHTLY as well. if u disable android keyboard. the phone keyboard doesnt work

Dont know wen and HOW we can fix this

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi guys ... anybody updated the bug tracker ... people running the RC build can update the CM bug tracker for bugs and enhancment/feature requests ... anybody done that ???

Sent from my LG-C660 using Tapatalk
Nope havent dont that ! could you please tell me how to ?
maybe then we can look forward to a better more amazing CM7 for c660

·
Registered
14 Posts
GUYS

Anybody testing the new RC or Nightly, is this thread dead, or is this phone dead ??

Offtopic bt im thinking of getting a S2 or Iphone

1 - 11 of 11 Posts