1. problema desmasiado lag
2. problema no guarda las cuentas de mail en contactos ***** solucionado
3. problema altavoz suena muy despacio ***** solucionado build 17
4. error videos en youtube mensaje ANDROID_
5. mismo error camara de video ANDROID_
6. teclado en pantalla demaciado grande
7. problema vibracion en pantalla en desplazamiento
8. problema en mensages de texto *** build 17

Espero que se solucionen estos problemas hasta el momento buen trabajo ...

gracias......

15-16-17 Build problem:

1. desmasiado lag problem
2. problem does not save the contacts mail accounts***** fixed
3. speaker sounds problem solved ***** slowly build 17
4. Error message ANDROID_ youtube videos
5. same mistake ANDROID_ video camera
6. way too big-screen keyboard
7. vibration problem in scrolling display
8. text messages of problem in build 17 ***

I hope these problems are solved so far good job ...

thanks ......

·
Registered
22 Posts
Uhm... like others, I'm stuck to build 11.
Just a few tips for that (unuseful) keyboard.
Light solution: in "cyanogenmod settings->input", enable "long press home menu" to "virtual keyboard", in so you can make it disappear and can the same continue writing.
Hard solution; use an app blocker like "app quarantine" to lock the android keyboard; works very well, the keyboard disappears at all with no problems. I already did it for LG keyboard on stock rom, i write only in portrait mode.
(perhaps menu names are not exactly the same as wrote, i don't use english language on handset)

Bye!

·
Registered
16 Posts
No nightly last night???
Its not sad.. it maybe good news actually.. maybe ricardo wants to move on to alpha so he is trying to solve all the problems listed here its useless relesing a new build everynight without any progress

Love is eternal - Albus dumbledore

·
Registered
28 Posts
last 2 nights.. 2 days ago the website was down and then there haven't been more releases for any device... maybe they have some general problems

·
Registered
3 Posts
errores no resueltos encontrados en build 20....... lag, camara, videos youtube, inestable .... volver build 11

eng

unresolved errors found in build 20 ....... lag, camera, youtube, unstable .... re-build 11

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Hi, my data connection is not getting connected !
Anybody else having this problem ?

-------Sent from my LG-Optimus Pro - C660 (on CM7 - nightly build xx )-------

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Yes, but its not an APN issue. Seems likee something is interfering with connection being established. If anybody know how to read and interpret the issue, I can post my log file.

Sent from my LG-C660 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dont know if worting reporting, but using youtube and mobo player gives me the same error as using the camera flickering screen and the word "Android_" on the screen a reboot is necessary for normal functioning.

using version 23.

besides video using mobo for playing music also gives the aforementioned error debug log here(check AndroidRuntime) -> http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=sm7GSZuY

·
Registered
43 Posts
aiamuzz, on 21 January 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:
QUESTION :

Hello Ciwrl,

You are a moderator, so I presume you'll be able to answer my question on 'Nightly Builds'

1. How are nightly builds baked on a daily basis ?

2. The rational behind not submitting bugs found on nightly builds ? Isn't it good to report bugs while a project is in its beta(in this case nightly) stage. Won't that assist the devs to bring out a highly stable Alpha build ?

thnx,

-------Sent from my LG-Optimus Pro - C660 (on CM7 - nightly build xx )-------

REPLY :

ciwrl, on 23 January 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:
1) The nightly builds are created by a series of buildservers that we have; these are automated builds that 'make clobber' then build for each device. No dev involvement, beyond checking in code to the mainline tree.

2) The rational exists in 3 fold:
a ) The builds are merely a 'does it build' test for daily code, they were never meant for daily usage
b ) Any user found bugs in a nightly could very well already be fixed prior to the next nightly; this would just increase signal-to-noise ratio on the bug tracker
c ) Though these builds are automated, and discouraged from daily usage, people still use them. Therefore, to alleve 'b )' and still make these builds a use to end users, the bug tracker only takes bugs for Official stable and release cadidate builds. The experimentation of the nightlies is up to the end user who chooses to flash them. To facilitate some discussion on them, and provide minimal user to user support, the nightly threads are created to combine feedback and provide a place of discussion for those who chose to flash them.

As for Alpha's and bringing them up faster, 99% of the time, any bug found in a nightly is already known to the device maintainer; in addition, the 1% left out is caught during the release candidate phase.
WELL !!!
I GUESS A LOT OF QUESTIONS OF WHY THE BUGS / BREAKS CONTINUE FROM BUILD TO BUILD STAND ANSWERED AFTER THE ABOVE CLARIFICATION !!!

Guys I think we will defer our testing to "RELEASE CANDIDATE BUILD" !!!

UNTIL THEN LET'S JUST DIVE INTO THE DAILY 'N-BUILDS' JUST TO LEARN AND EXPERIMENT THE VARIOUS FEATURES THE CM OFFERS !!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
YOU CAN TRY THE NIGHTLY BUILDS AS AND WHEN YOU LIKE ... IT MAKES FOR A NICE EXPERIMENTATION...

BTW I have implemented the DarkTremors A2SD and applied the zip. Its a very nice utility which handles both swap(on a swap partition) as well as the low internal memory constraint of our device pretty well.

If any one want to implement it let me know, i'll post the procedure i followed.

·
Registered
43 Posts
BUILD 34 WORKING PERFECTLY!!! no more bugs and swap working
Downloading ...
ALL Bugs !!! ... Wow !!!
Swap and A2SD has been working since build 12(is it any better on build 34 ?) ... I have implemented both through DarTremors package which includes both ... ever since my browsing experience is way ahead of the stock ROM browsing experience ... :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Smmoooooooooth ....... as silk !!!
;
testing build .......

41 - 60 of 138 Posts