Android OS Forum banner
121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey guys, i have a problem with my unit, when somebody calls me, i can hear them, but they can't hear me

has anyone else experienced this?
Yes i have the same problem, Its like Nightly Builds are affecting the Signal Strength .
Installing DK a2sd gives a performance boost but i have again started facing the same lag while unlocking the screen even with A2sd.

Guys and is the CM7 for c660 Dead ?? No updates nothin ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
hehe my bad, it was my fault, i think, my cheek touches the mute button on the screen whenever i bring the phone to my ear

Yes i have the same problem, Its like Nightly Builds are affecting the Signal Strength .
Installing DK a2sd gives a performance boost but i have again started facing the same lag while unlocking the screen even with A2sd.

Guys and is the CM7 for c660 Dead ?? No updates nothin ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, let's continue here. Yes I have the same bugs as reported in the previous post and also the keyboard one. The Rom is constantly improving, I'm sure most of these bugs are going to be fixed. Specially worried about swap and keyboard.Tag Heuer

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
Hi guys ... anybody updated the bug tracker ... people running the RC build can update the CM bug tracker for bugs and enhancment/feature requests ... anybody done that ???

Sent from my LG-C660 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi guys ... anybody updated the bug tracker ... people running the RC build can update the CM bug tracker for bugs and enhancment/feature requests ... anybody done that ???

Sent from my LG-C660 using Tapatalk
Nope havent dont that ! could you please tell me how to ?
maybe then we can look forward to a better more amazing CM7 for c660

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there. I am using RC build. Until now everything is ok except when the phone is out of battery (completely empty). I connect it to the charger and it starts blinking and doesn't start up. I need to enter into recovery mode and restart device. One time I needed to install the rom again because the device didn't start. If I keep the phone with battery everything runs ok.

·
Registered
1 Posts
- I got SD problem also, once i insert the sd card the phone starts notifying SD card is safe to remove , if i wanna use sd card i have to go to setting >storage > mount sd card , and this works temporary , the problem occur's again when i lock and unlock the phone for several times.

- Another problem is that i don't need on-screen keyboard and it pops out when i want to write and covers whole screen .

Actually i'm happy with original lg c660 optimuse pro except the phone.akp system application.
CyanogenMod 7 is awesome but i don't do much with my phone , So the original simple Rom is fine but if i have call screen as CyanogenMod 7,

Does anyone know how to make the call screen be come such as CyanogenMod 7 ?!

--another issue is about using SIM to save contacts on , i couldn't figure out how to do it !

121 - 138 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.