Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Android Beginner
31 Posts
I tried this the other day and really liked it, bit I couldn't get it to work with any kind of tethering which is a deal breaker for me. No luck with WUG, OpenGarden, etc. I use an Ubuntu box so Easytether is a no go.

·
Android Lova' Lova'
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried this the other day and really liked it, bit I couldn't get it to work with any kind of tethering which is a deal breaker for me. No luck with WUG, OpenGarden, etc. I use an Ubuntu box so Easytether is a no go.
odd... Wug works perfectly fo me.

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
I used wifi tether and it worked great. Barnacle didn't work for me. But that was on 1.0, haven't tried on the new version yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
74 Posts
wigsplittinhatchet said:
Try and delete the liberty themes folder and try again

If i have helped you out Please donate by clicking like (its free) =) Sent from my Hacked Out DX
Thank you it worked. One thing I don't like is it stores all theme images in the gallery folder. How do I remove them. Easytether works perfect for me.

·
Nexus Addict
377 Posts
Same, I got blocked by verizon

·
Registered
4 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts