CHEVYNO1 KERNELS => CLICK HERE

LGB v2.1 MAINDL =>
DOWNLOAD NOW

LGB v2.1 MIRROR =>
DOWNLOAD NOW

COME SUPPORT US

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
IRC.FREENODE.NET CHANNEL NAME ##LIQUID

PLEASE DONATE TO LIQUID => CLICK TO DONATE!!!
DONATE TO MY
LIQUIDZGRL => CLICK TO DONATE!!!
PLEASE DONATE TO
IMOSEYON => CLICK TO DONATE!!!

PLEASE DONATE TO RAZIEL23X => CLICK TO DONATE!!!
PLEASE DONATE TO CIRCSMONKY => CLICK TO DONATE!!!

ROM & KERNELS FOR MOTOROLA DROID ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

·
Android Lover
179 Posts
Swapped my DX for a D1 so I could play with an unlocked bootloader for a bit. I've tried so many roms over the past week that I've lost count, but none as smooth as this one. Very nice.

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
Dag you're over here to Liquid? Cool!

·
Android Beginner
231 Posts
Great work on this ROM! Full of great features and options, everyone should at least try this out. This was my first time trying Liquid Smooth Roms, and I will continue to follow your work!

·
Themer
575 Posts
Can't wait to flip over to this ROM in the next couple of days. Always lightening fast and stable.

·
Never Nude Analrapist
375 Posts
Liquid ROMs have been top-notch since the Liquid Frozen Yogurt days. If you've never tried one, this is definitely one you need to test out.

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
Just managed to revive my Droid. It's been down for a week or so. Installing this now....themes coming soon!

·
Average Android
122 Posts
tom76 said:
Any news on the latest build...LGB v2.1?!?...i'm about to flash
I've been using it for 2 days. Its amazing! Haven't found one issue. If it bootloops, or acts unstable, flash a slower kernel or go higher voltage. I haven't had a single bug, but everyone gets different results. Plus, camera works great now!!!

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Problem: I can't move any app to the SD card.

I wiped everything except battery stats before installing the ROM. Restored ONLY APPS from Titanium Backup & got the "Failed to move application" error message. I tried the "try moving to SD card again and sometimes it works the 2nd time around", but it didn't. I then ran fix permissions, but that didn't work. I thought it might be a Titanium Backup restore issue, so I uninstalled all apps then downloaded one from the market I know can be moved to the SD Card (Engadget). Still get the error message & can't move the app to the SD card. This happens with all my apps.

Any suggestions (besides wiping & installing again?)

·
Average Android
122 Posts
Icculus760 said:

I wiped everything except battery stats before installing the ROM. Restored ONLY APPS from Titanium Backup & got the "Failed to move application" error message. I tried the "try moving to SD card again and sometimes it works the 2nd time around", but it didn't. I then ran fix permissions, but that didn't work. I thought it might be a Titanium Backup restore issue, so I uninstalled all apps then downloaded one from the market I know can be moved to the SD Card (Engadget). Still get the error message & can't move the app to the SD card. This happens with all my apps.

Have you tried Settings-Liquid Settings-Application-Move External (checked)
This wasn't checked stock. Make sure you have checked that box, and let me know if that helps.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Icculus760 said:

Also there is an option in TB to put apps back in their original position.. TB>Menu>Preferences>Restore backups to... have you tried that option as well?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts