Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Root...? YUP
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to these roms with so many options.
Is there any extra add on flashable tweaks that can help liquid 2.4 anymore in say speed/memory, smoothness, etc. More than it is already..Its pretty stinking good now, Im just wondering if theres any other stuff to make something great even better?
I also assume I can do stuff like I could before, like manually add new boot animations in RE, etc?

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
Google imsoeyon 7.1 zip. (speed tweaks and also a little memory)

Juwes ram script. Both flashable in CW and seem to work with the cm7 based roms.

·
Dirtbag and a jerk!
262 Posts
silver04v said:
Im new to these roms with so many options.
Is there any extra add on flashable tweaks that can help liquid 2.4 anymore in say speed/memory, smoothness, etc. More than it is already..Its pretty stinking good now, Im just wondering if theres any other stuff to make something great even better?
I also assume I can do stuff like I could before, like manually add new boot animations in RE, etc?
Jrummy16 has an awesome app called Root Tools it gives you a bunch of tweaks you can do with your phone and it has a huge list of cool bootanimations that you can choose from its only $.99 too so you should get it. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jrummy.roottools&feature=search_result

1 - 7 of 7 Posts