Android OS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I got the Showcase for C-Spire aka Cellularsouth. I had gone from stock 2.2.1 to CM7 and was happily testing it out. Well there were issues with data, the gsensor, and the light sensor. I decided I'd go back to EE25. I installed and all is well. I even updated via Odin to 2.2.2. I then see this post about EH09 gingerbread pre rooted. I flashed it and everything works but GPS. The author posted a GPS fix that can be installed via recovery. Well since I had to reboot to recovery via adb for CM7, that is what I did. But the recovery was full of errors and wouldn't boot. I had to flash the phone all over again just to get it back to working. So now I'm on EH09 again w/o a working recovery. Does anyone have a suggestion of what recovery I should install and when it should be applied? This update to gingerbread lacks a recovery so you can supposedly use the one you had before. I just do not know if it is MTD or what, so could someone please help me out?

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lawl... Finally got it working and installed. Installed EE25 Stock, Updated 2.2.2, Installed CWM4 from jt1134, installed EH09. Working w/ radio. Now to install that gps fix! Thanks again __josh__

1 - 4 of 4 Posts