Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 96 Posts

·
Prepare Your Android
247 Posts
I'd call to double check on that. Some were saying in the other thread that they had called cdw and were told that their orders weren't going through due to being out of stock. I haven't received any notice about mine yet, but they haven't withdrawn funds from my bank account, so I doubt that I was successful.

·
Prepare Your Android
247 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
48 Posts
I just went to the HP website and I just placed an order for a 16GB TouchPad. I don't know if this was a glitch or what, but I got to the Order Confirmation page and I think the order went through. Who knows if they'll ship it though. Someone else give it a try!

·
Android Apprentice
39 Posts
My wife works for a university and she called cdw cause they are the vendor they use and the rep chuckled and said no they don't have any available they sold out over 1400 units gone in just a few hours!

EDIT: CDW that is

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Mad Llama said:
I ordered from Neobits. Got the 32GB for $205 shipped :-\ I called support and they said that if you got a confirmation number then you should be good and they're going to be shipped in about a week...
Thank you guys. I have just ordered mine from Neobits. 32GB + 2 days shipping for $220.

·
Android Apprentice
39 Posts
Multiple sources are saying hp will release more inventory in the next few days so places like amazon and others will be getting more,

so you may be able to get them again at the $99 and $149 prices

Sent from my I500 using RootzWiki Forums

21 - 40 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.