Android OS Forum banner
61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
I just ordered from the insight link and I had the error problem at first as well. The site showed 230 of the 16gb available the first time I tried and then 15 minutes later when I tried again it only showed 216 available so that gives me hope that they actually have them in stock. However, I tried calling the 1-800 number and it would always give me some error, so that makes me question the site a little. If you are having a hard time with check out you have to deselect the save my credit card for future purchases button. If I tried it with that I would get some error about the website can't access managed credit cards at this time, but as soon as I deselected the save my card button it went through with no problem. If you want the 32 gb I think there were like 700 of those available when I checked it out. Good luck and I can't wait until they have android up and running on these things.

·
Average Android
69 Posts
InsightKM said:
Hello, everyone.

I'm a representative with Insight. I apologize for any issues you've had with contacting us, however we are currently out on HP Touchpad inventory.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
When did you run out? Is it true we will not receive email notification if our order is canceled?

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
found this quote here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1119930/?start=160

"Just got off the phone with Insight.com rep (Tracy) who said that they did not sell out until late yesterday (my order was 7:37 PM and she said she didn't know what time, exactly, but she thinks I was before the sellout) and that due to the high volume of FRAUD issues, the credit department has to verify all orders. All submitted orders will receive a shipping or cancellation order in the next 24-48 hours."

next...

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
"SteveGoble said:
I used Google Checkout....got an e-mail with the info...
I called Neobits again today to reconfirm and she still said that if I got a confirmation number then it should be sent out in a week or week and a half. I don't totally feel reassured that it's legitimate, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to get one that's 100%. Btw, I didn't use google checkout with them because it kept stalling out.

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
ram130 said:
They still have stock?
Not any more. My NEOBITS orders (both) were cancelled. I also placed order on CDW (cancelled) and the HP shopping cart link. I received one e-mail back yesterday from HP cancelling one order then today one e-mail CONFIRMING the order. EST ship date of Sunday.

·
Android Addict
452 Posts
"SteveGoble said:
Not any more. My NEOBITS orders (both) were cancelled. I also placed order on CDW (cancelled) and the HP shopping cart link. I received one e-mail back yesterday from HP cancelling one order then today one e-mail CONFIRMING the order. EST ship date of Sunday.
Well hope you get it. I'll be looking out for that new stock. I'm curious how many of this new stock they will do before completely stopping production.

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Good afternoon, I'd like to take a minute to update everyone on the status of the HP touchpad orders from this week:

HP's discontinuation of the TouchPad and subsequent price decrease created a great deal of excitement and demand for the HP TouchPad. As a result, we received a quantity of orders that far exceeded our on-hand HP TouchPad inventory.

Insight will honor the HP $99 (16GB) and $149 (32GB) price points on orders received after 12:01 a.m. (AZ-MST), Monday, August 22, 2011. Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill all orders placed due to limited inventory. Clients will be notified by email or phone if their orders cannot be fulfilled. Due to the volume of web orders, we appreciate your patience as we work through these communications and apologize for any inconvenience.

Effective immediately, Insight does not have any HP TouchPad devices in stock, and, unfortunately, will not be receiving future inventory.

If you do not wish to receive future communications from Insight, simply choose the Unsubscribe link on the bottom of all our email communications.

Here is the link: https://www.insight.com/pages/lan...b?id=12320

Please contact 1.800.467.4448 if you have any questions.

·
Average Android
69 Posts
Nevermind.

61 - 80 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.