Android OS Forum banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Somebody hates me but you can't please everyon
Joined
·
113 Posts
Confirmed from 3 different Aarons in my area that they will sell on Thurs for 179.99 including a case or 19.99 a month for 12 months...

The store closest to me said they'd only be getting 5 at their store.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
26 Posts
sensatti said:
Confirmed from 3 different Aarons in my area that they will sell on Thurs for 179.99 including a case or 19.99 a month for 12 months...

The store closest to me said they'd only be getting 5 at their store.
Just talked to mine and they were clueless. Said they had some on order, did not know when they were coming in and said the only way they were selling them was with a computer (desktop or laptop). Regrettably there is only one in my area so not a good reference, hopefully someone has just not read the memo yet.
 

·
Member
Joined
·
433 Posts
ram130 said:
Any updates on stock?
I got an email today saying "While we do not yet have specific details, we know it will be at least a few weeks before we have a limited quantity available again." They also gave me a 25% coupon for printers & stuff for being patient, lol.
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
26 Posts

·
Somebody hates me but you can't please everyon
Joined
·
113 Posts
delsolracing said:
Just talked to mine and they were clueless. Said they had some on order, did not know when they were coming in and said the only way they were selling them was with a computer (desktop or laptop). Regrettably there is only one in my area so not a good reference, hopefully someone has just not read the memo yet.
Well I'm gonna be down there 1st thing tomorrow to haggle with them lol otherwise I'm not paying $180 ill wait for HP resale. The whole allure of these tablets is the $100 price tag all these idiots listing on eBay for $300+ missed the point

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
23 Posts
"sensatti said:
Well I'm gonna be down there 1st thing tomorrow to haggle with them lol otherwise I'm not paying $180 ill wait for HP resale. The whole allure of these tablets is the $100 price tag all these idiots listing on eBay for $300+ missed the point

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Right there with you bro!
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
98 Posts
the aaron's in my town sold me my 2nd hp touchpad last week, this monday i called them back and they told me they would be getting some in at end of the week, but then i called another aaron's 30min away and they had told me they were only selling the touchpads with leasing a computer
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
62 Posts
I called Aarons customer service and spoke to a manager. He told me all of the stores should sell them for $180 w/case. no leasing, no bundles with computers, just retail selling.
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
62 Posts
They are only selling the 16gb. I gotta say, the case is really nice, leather and doubles as a stand. Probably worth $50-70 which is why they are bundling it with the touchpad.
 

·
schmoove
Joined
·
85 Posts
I picked one up at the Aaron's near me for my wife. The case is a good one. Very sturdy. Wifey likes it. I would go for it just for the fact that you can actually walk in and purchase one and not have to hope you will be able to get an order in thru HP. Plus you will be getting the TP plus a case for less than what the greedy are selling them for on eBay and CL. I just checked and if you wind up getting a Touchstone charger the Aaron's case works with it! Good luck.

Btw, the case, imo, is better than the oem HP case.

Thunderbolt..... RootzWiki.... blah blah blah
 
81 - 96 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top