Android OS Forum banner

Live Links for HP TouchPad at the Sale Price - 18:31 EST

26K views 95 replies 55 participants last post by  lu270bro 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#77 ·
"SteveGoble said:
Not any more. My NEOBITS orders (both) were cancelled. I also placed order on CDW (cancelled) and the HP shopping cart link. I received one e-mail back yesterday from HP cancelling one order then today one e-mail CONFIRMING the order. EST ship date of Sunday.
Well hope you get it. I'll be looking out for that new stock. I'm curious how many of this new stock they will do before completely stopping production.

#78 ·
Good afternoon, I'd like to take a minute to update everyone on the status of the HP touchpad orders from this week:

HP's discontinuation of the TouchPad and subsequent price decrease created a great deal of excitement and demand for the HP TouchPad. As a result, we received a quantity of orders that far exceeded our on-hand HP TouchPad inventory.

Insight will honor the HP $99 (16GB) and $149 (32GB) price points on orders received after 12:01 a.m. (AZ-MST), Monday, August 22, 2011. Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill all orders placed due to limited inventory. Clients will be notified by email or phone if their orders cannot be fulfilled. Due to the volume of web orders, we appreciate your patience as we work through these communications and apologize for any inconvenience.

Effective immediately, Insight does not have any HP TouchPad devices in stock, and, unfortunately, will not be receiving future inventory.

If you do not wish to receive future communications from Insight, simply choose the Unsubscribe link on the bottom of all our email communications.

Here is the link: https://www.insight.com/pages/lan...b?id=12320

Please contact 1.800.467.4448 if you have any questions.

#82 ·
sensatti said:
Confirmed from 3 different Aarons in my area that they will sell on Thurs for 179.99 including a case or 19.99 a month for 12 months...

The store closest to me said they'd only be getting 5 at their store.
Just talked to mine and they were clueless. Said they had some on order, did not know when they were coming in and said the only way they were selling them was with a computer (desktop or laptop). Regrettably there is only one in my area so not a good reference, hopefully someone has just not read the memo yet.

#84 ·
#86 ·
delsolracing said:
Just talked to mine and they were clueless. Said they had some on order, did not know when they were coming in and said the only way they were selling them was with a computer (desktop or laptop). Regrettably there is only one in my area so not a good reference, hopefully someone has just not read the memo yet.
Well I'm gonna be down there 1st thing tomorrow to haggle with them lol otherwise I'm not paying $180 ill wait for HP resale. The whole allure of these tablets is the $100 price tag all these idiots listing on eBay for $300+ missed the point

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#89 ·
the aaron's in my town sold me my 2nd hp touchpad last week, this monday i called them back and they told me they would be getting some in at end of the week, but then i called another aaron's 30min away and they had told me they were only selling the touchpads with leasing a computer

#96 · (Edited by Moderator)
I picked one up at the Aaron's near me for my wife. The case is a good one. Very sturdy. Wifey likes it. I would go for it just for the fact that you can actually walk in and purchase one and not have to hope you will be able to get an order in thru HP. Plus you will be getting the TP plus a case for less than what the greedy are selling them for on eBay and CL. I just checked and if you wind up getting a Touchstone charger the Aaron's case works with it! Good luck.

Btw, the case, imo, is better than the oem HP case.

Thunderbolt..... RootzWiki.... blah blah blah

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.