41 Posts
Mod Type:: Mod

Difficulty:: Easy

Mod Status:: Beta

Apply In:: Other (See Description)

Requires Root:: Yes

Source::
Hey guys,

I have a thread over on XDA but i thought you guys on rootz woot appreciate it just as much. I've made a bunch of custom lockrings and they are metamorph zips so please download the app and then open the zip and apply with metamorph!

please nandroid if you don't know 100% what you're doing or how to recover otherwise.
the other option is to pull your framework-res.apk in /system/framework/ to your computer and then if you get a bootloop you can always adb push it back.

Please don't steal my work, if you want to share it in another forum, ask me or just send them to this thread. please and thanks!

Special thanks to @Stericson for his tutorials and teaching me how to do metamorph, @morfic for his awesome kernel, @rascarlo for his awesome rom and @SamsungClay for being such an inspiration to me.
EVERYTHING IN MY FOLDER IS XHDPI AND HDPI COMPATIBLE.

Whats available thus far:

You don't have to donate, just hit "Like"! All downloads can be found at http://faithcry.believable.org thanks to GideonX! :D

Let me know if i derped up anything in the files! ;P

Cheers!

·
Android Enthusiast
292 Posts
Any chance of doing a DIY tutorial on this? I have some that i did based on a DIY from the Sense 3.0 thunderbolt days, would liek to put them here

·
Registered
959 Posts
Your second post of screenshots wont load for some reason on my pc with google chrome. Also can you make some purple ones to go with the purple themes we have around here?

·
Chief Smartass
2,014 Posts
This thread made my day.

For those asking for instructions, Google "metamorph" and read. That's how we all learned to use stuff - by doing it!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Some dude
64 Posts
metamorph easier to use than expected. it changed the lockscreen ring for the stock and the multiple target options...not the Honeycomb style ring, unfortunately. (the easiest one to use, IMHO)

icons look cool as hell, for the record.

·
Thread Killer
1,500 Posts
ZipThemer works well on these as well. Just so ya know. I've tried several and It works perfect

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

·
Android Beginner
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it says i have posted too many pics
i'm making a site atm with all the rings, so the requests will be taken later, but it'll be a heck of a lot easier to find your rings than just sifting through the pics and then finding it in my db... you can just click on the pic on the site. so sorry for the requests on hold but its for a better user experience for downloading! :D

·
Android Beginner
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if you want to see ALL the pics, you can see them at my XDA post under galaxy nexus themes, pretty much the same title. i'm sure you can use the search there

·
Just Some Guy
1,436 Posts
Dude these are real cool.. thanks a ton for the work! :)

Reactions: JRJ442 and faithcry
1 - 20 of 295 Posts