Android OS Forum banner
281 - 295 of 295 Posts

·
tinkerer in training
371 Posts
Ok well at least it's not just me :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
OK, this one should give a centered image on an xhdpi device. (mdpi image was fine) Sorry about the mix up!
Also updated the original link should anyone click on that one.

lockscreen_Atl-Braves1.zip

·
holo wh#re
153 Posts
OK, this one should give a centered image on an xhdpi device. (mdpi image was fine) Sorry about the mix up!
Also updated the original link should anyone click on that one.

lockscreen_Atl-Braves1.zip
hey buddy, im back again lol....
off topic, but can u please make the chronus clock font ics blue instead of white? even the lockscreen clock to?
thanks

·
tinkerer in training
371 Posts
hey buddy, im back again lol....
off topic, but can u please make the chronus clock font ics blue instead of white? even the lockscreen clock to?
thanks
Oooh, that will be something different for me. I have looked into that kind of thing before but have not actually modded it myself yet (like how AOKP can change those things). But I'm pretty sure I know who to ask for advice.
I'll need two things... Please PM me the apk for Chronus and a link to the Rom you are running. I believe the lockscreen clock color info is located in system/framework. No guarantees but I'll give it a shot! :)

·
holo wh#re
153 Posts
can i please have ur gmail? i tried to see if i could pm u a apk, but i didnt see how.
i do know how to email u a apk via romtool box

·
tinkerer in training
371 Posts

·
tinkerer in training
371 Posts

·
tinkerer in training
371 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned in one of the previous 29 pages, but are there any plans to have these same lockrings available as Xposed framework modules? That could very well be a tall order, as I haven't the slightest idea the amount of work that would require, but I figured I'd at least pose the question if it hasn't already been presented. Thanks!

·
tinkerer in training
371 Posts
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned in one of the previous 29 pages, but are there any plans to have these same lockrings available as Xposed framework modules? That could very well be a tall order, as I haven't the slightest idea the amount of work that would require, but I figured I'd at least pose the question if it hasn't already been presented. Thanks!
I'm a big fan of Xposed and it's framework for modules that you can make for mods, currently running two of them. It would be fun to learn how to make one specific to the lockring. The module could have an image selector that had options for (slight) size adjustment and transparency.
What I'm unclear about is if it would run a script that replaces the image in framework-res, or if the Module would just allow for a redirect of where the software looks. Anyway I'm sure it can't be much different than the Notification Background image replacement module that I just started using. Issues would arrise from user images that are not already transparent or fit into a particular shape, so that would somehow need to be addressed. Hmm, time to dig!

I don't know if faithcry has any plans...

·
tinkerer in training
371 Posts
I'm a big fan of Xposed and it's framework for modules that you can make for mods, currently running two of them. It would be fun to learn how to make one specific to the lockring. The module could have an image selector that had options for (slight) size adjustment and transparency.
What I'm unclear about is if it would run a script that replaces the image in framework-res, or if the Module would just allow for a redirect of where the software looks. Anyway I'm sure it can't be much different than the Notification Background image replacement module that I just started using. Issues would arrise from user images that are not already transparent or fit into a particular shape, so that would somehow need to be addressed. Hmm, time to dig!

I don't know if faithcry has any plans...
So, it looks like someone has already made a module that will do this. Time to download and try it out! :)
xda - [MOD][XPOSED][4.1+] XLockY V 1.0 for AOSP ROMS

edit: As I expected this module has a set list of icons to choose from. I'm not sure if its even possible to have a converter in the module to be able to use ANY user image... which would be awesome. ;)

281 - 295 of 295 Posts