Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Average Android
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running .602 rooted on a Droid X. Recently, my lock screen simply vanished. I am not using an app to turn it on or off and I didnt disable it anywhere, it actually just went poof! Funny is that it always kinda bothered me that I had it, and now that its gone I appreciate how much I need it. My phone keeps turning on in my pocket, butt dials, etc.

Anyone know what I could do to get it back?

·
Average Android
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, tried that as well. Turning it off and on...I even tried going into security and playing with the lockscreen settings. Doesn't matter what I change it too (password, pattern, etc) the lockscreen simply never shows.

Occasionally, I will see it for a flash of a second and then its gone.

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
mortymouse said:
Thanks, tried that as well. Turning it off and on...I even tried going into security and playing with the lockscreen settings. Doesn't matter what I change it too (password, pattern, etc) the lockscreen simply never shows.

Occasionally, I will see it for a flash of a second and then its gone.
i guess you'll have to try a factory reset.
and if that doesn't work, then sbf

·
Android Apprentice
89 Posts
Interesting. I have the same issue after installing the GB version of CM74DX. I had a lockscreen after rooting .604, but then I flashed CM74DX, and it went away. I'll have to try out no lockscreen and see if it helps.

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
"Fenrisswolf said:
Interesting. I have the same issue after installing the GB version of CM74DX. I had a lockscreen after rooting .604, but then I flashed CM74DX, and it went away. I'll have to try out no lockscreen and see if it helps.
There is a setting in cm7 for that. No need for an app. Its in settings-cyanogenmod settings

1 - 7 of 7 Posts