1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
20 Posts
That would be fantasmagorical. I thought it odd that that functionality wasn't baked into the stock software. It's almost like wasted space.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
looks like a good feature. can it be made into a flashable mod?
am on aokp now and like its ics style toggle in notification area. and would be cool to add this mod to it^^

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
i ported it to nexus s, aokp rom build 15. works fine but the icons are misaligned and i don't know how to fix'em?!?

Go check out your arrays it looks like you have a null in they're that's is tricking your lock into 5 way configuration. Just delete it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
45 Posts
Go check out your arrays it looks like you have a null in they're that's is tricking your lock into 5 way configuration. Just delete it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
already solved it long time back but you're right, i left a @null entry after the usual 4 by mistake.
that helped me to find out the quad lockscreen with two @null entries at the end (fake 6-way) which is actually used on aokp.
best things often are discovered by accident lol! thanks anyways for your suggestion! :)

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
So did this get baked into a ROM or a flashable mod...? The new 4.0.4 doesn't have it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts