Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
go with the nook color. It is a really great deal for what it is. Put CM7 on it and you wont be sorry. I can tell you from owning both a Xoom and a Nook, you can't beat it for $250

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
crash1781 said:
Trying not to exceed the $300 pricepoint. I just need something to leave in my tool box at work. 7"+ screen and the ability to play netflix via an app, not some crazy pc media center bs.

Sent from Das Bamf 2.0-5 Thunderbolt
well if you have to leave it in a tool box I would recommend the nook since you can get an otterbox defender case for it, and then it might have a chance of holding up on a job site.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Droid-Xer said:
I hear that. The xoom was my bday present to myself from my wife. Subtle hints turned to bawling like a baby!
I took the other route. I knew I wanted a xoom, so when apple announced the fondleslab2 my wife decided she had to have one. So I was driving back home on the day it was released and I came across a best buy with 5 people in line 15 minutes before they went on sale, so I went in and got her one. Then she had nothing to complain about when I showed up with a wifi xoom one day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts