Android OS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
So, I was running Ice Cream Sandwich for a few days, which was pretty wonderful for a lot of reasons: the usability and feel of the ROM are AMAZING, the new features (i.e. browser functions, panorama option in camera, contacts viewing, etc.), and the fact that it just looks great. The downsides-and my reasoning for switching-were that 4g doesn't work as of now, my data service bounced back and forth between one bar of 1x and one or two bars of 3g, and superuser would not open.

I ended up switching to the newest MIUI ROM and am beyond pleased: the versatility of the theming is incredible (currently I unzip a leather motorcycle jacket to exit lock screen), 4g does not seem to be an option, but the 3g is too fast for me to care, even while using as hotspot (which i'm doing right now), usability, look, and feel are all wonderful. I'm kind of getting over Ice Cream Sandwich (not really, but close). Oh, yeah...Wallet works just fine, also.

Overall, I'll probably go back to Ice Cream Sandwich when those fixes happen, but for now am plenty content with MIUI. Hope this helps. Cheers.

***Forgot to mention that I'm on day two from a single charge with MIUI and have been hotspotting, taking photos and video, and sending emails, sms, and mms like a fiend.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts