Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently flashed to GC GBE 2.0RC1.5, and I'm loving it! Except for one small issue. I can't use the bluetooth connection in my car to play media from my phone. So no Pandora or Radio Disney (kids, what can I say). I end up either getting playback from the phone (even though the media volume dialog indicates that it's playing back via bluetooth), or I end up with an FC from the app (and occasionally from the DSP).

Is this a known problem and my search-fu is weaksauce, or am I just Doing it Wrong? It all worked fine before I flashed my phone, and I really like having a zippy phone...

Thanks!

·
Android Lover
275 Posts
"kvcummins said:
I recently flashed to GC GBE 2.0RC1.5, and I'm loving it! Except for one small issue. I can't use the bluetooth connection in my car to play media from my phone. So no Pandora or Radio Disney (kids, what can I say). I end up either getting playback from the phone (even though the media volume dialog indicates that it's playing back via bluetooth), or I end up with an FC from the app (and occasionally from the DSP).

Is this a known problem and my search-fu is weaksauce, or am I just Doing it Wrong? It all worked fine before I flashed my phone, and I really like having a zippy phone...

Thanks!
Hey, same initials. Have you tried re-pairing?

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I'm not sure it's a GBE issue. I tried re-pairing the phone with no success. Then I tried starting the DSP manager app before launching a player. Success! There must be a race condition or resource contention if the DSP manager is starting at the same time as the player.

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, I take that back. Haven't gotten media playback through Bluetooth to work again. DSP manager seems to FC a lot...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts