This just happened to me as well, you have to call this umber ##778 and there is some options in there, you have to enable evdo in those options and mobile data will come back.. Sounds odd but works.. Verizon just replaced my Thunderbolt because of this and when I got the new one I had the same problem and these are the steps we took to get it connected again!!!
Another trick to get your mobile data back is to get into the wireless settings menu, from there go to mobile networks or w/e it was called (it's something like that). Then go to access point names, hit the menu button and hit reset to default
^^ what he said. i ran into the same problem but when i defaulted it it would just go right back to disabled. if that happens you just gotta make the same APN with the same name VZWINTERNET and the same settings from when you default it.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Android phone owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about applications, recovery, developments, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more for Unbuntu, Google Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Samsung or other Android models!