Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Beginner
28 Posts
I know for cm roms there is a 4g switch baked in to the notification toggles. Other aosp roms may have it as well. I remember reading once that the LTE on/off trick works only in sense but I never verified

·
Average Android
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.... this is what I was looking for. Ive been having pathetic battery life lately and want to see if turning off 4G during the day helps or not?....

·
Android Addict
900 Posts
TauntingBull said:
Thanks guys.... this is what I was looking for. Ive been having pathetic battery life lately and want to see if turning off 4G during the day helps or not?....
U dont need that app. Go to settings > wireless & networks > Mobile networks > network mode and change it to Cdma wEvDo or Cdma w/o EvDo

·
Android or Die
290 Posts
twohands said:
I know for cm roms there is a 4g switch baked in to the notification toggles. Other aosp roms may have it as well. I remember reading once that the LTE on/off trick works only in sense but I never verified
Thank you

BennyJr said:
U dont need that app. Go to settings > wireless & networks > Mobile networks > network mode and change it to Cdma wEvDo or Cdma w/o EvDo
And thank you.

I too had been wondering about this. Thought I had explored all the options/settings. Apparently not =/

·
Android Master
563 Posts
"itsTreyG said:
Thank you

And thank you.

I too had been wondering about this. Thought I had explored all the options/settings. Apparently not =/
Its new with 2.3.5, wasnt in the last gb leak...

·
Android or Die
290 Posts
That would explain it. Guess I'm not clueless after all.

Sent from my Root Stick using Black RootzWiki Forums

1 - 8 of 8 Posts