Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
39 Posts
I agree I live in west Springfield almost on the line from westfield and I only get 4 g in certain parts of west Springfield

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"anthonykash said:
I agree I live in west Springfield almost on the line from westfield and I only get 4 g in certain parts of west Springfield

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Yeah I look up to my trips to westside. 4g is great.

·
The Bindiest!
126 Posts
Ok, miketoasty & haplyrootd2, no need for the rude comments. We're trying to promote a nice cooperative community here.

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
"jaymccoubrey said:
Its ok I was hammered ass drunk when I made this thread.
Knew something wasn't right. But I do wish you luck on your quest for 4g. Speed makes crack flashing amazingly easy and quick lol.

·
Average Android
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"miketoasty said:
Knew something wasn't right. But I do wish you luck on your quest for 4g. Speed makes crack flashing amazingly easy and quick lol.
I bet. Atleast I got fast wifi

Sent from my phone

·
2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
295 Posts
Hahaha drunken posts are the best (and sometimes worst) kind of posts. Good luck getting LTE soon. I'm still waiting in south central MN. I'm about 30 minutes outside the twin cities coverage. Frustrating to say the least. Oh well.

·
Average Android
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
"mkjellgren said:
Hahaha drunken posts are the best (and sometimes worst) kind of posts. Good luck getting LTE soon. I'm still waiting in south central MN. I'm about 30 minutes outside the twin cities coverage. Frustrating to say the least. Oh well.
The version store said i would have it in the summer. Summer is done.
At least I got gingerbread.
Sent from my phone

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
"jaymccoubrey said:
The version store said i would have it in the summer. Summer is done.
At least I got gingerbread.
Sent from my phone
Its funny actually, I live in a suburb outside of Pittsburgh that on their map should be nowhere close to 4G but everyday I wake up to that beautiful 4G symbol on my phone.

·
Average Android
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
"miketoasty said:
Its funny actually, I live in a suburb outside of Pittsburgh that on their map should be nowhere close to 4G but everyday I wake up to that beautiful 4G symbol on my phone.
Lucky

Sent from my phone

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.