Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a download for Vcast Apps? I'm running CM7 and BAMF and this is part of the bloatware that is removed, however, with Madden being free this weekend, Vcast Apps is needed.

Thanks, in advance for your help

·
Average Android
489 Posts
Yea STUPID STUPID Verizon for offering an app free for customers when they don't NEED to, for users who knowingly go flash unapproved software, that isn't bug free and then complain when they have issues....

Damn Verizon, those bastards....

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
Mexiken said:
Yea STUPID STUPID Verizon for offering an app free for customers when they don't NEED to, for users who knowingly go flash unapproved software, that isn't bug free and then complain when they have issues....

Then again, the official software isn't bug free either ;)

·
Android Apprentice
120 Posts
Mexiken said:

i rather have un official software then official, at least i know the devs and themers/modders will update 10x more frequently then HTC/Verizon will in 6-12 months.

·
Android Apprentice
55 Posts
No go on stock either. Fine print says compatible with thunderbolt 2.2. Gonna flash back to froyo to see.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
55 Posts
orcsbane13 said:
No go on stock either. Fine print says compatible with thunderbolt 2.2. Gonna flash back to froyo to see.

Lol, ok so works on froyo, how lame lol. GG VZW. Upgrade everyone to gb and make it not supported lol.

·
Android Apprentice
30 Posts
Page says nothing about the bolt being supported. The Revolution, Charge, INC 2 are, don't see the Bolt listed.

·
Android Apprentice
122 Posts
If you download on Froyo can you reinstall on GB and have it work? Would be a simple matter to backup current ROM, flash a Froyo based ROM, install the app, back it up, and roll back to current ROM and install Madden.

·
Android Apprentice
68 Posts
"SkullOne said:
If you download on Froyo can you reinstall on GB and have it work? Would be a simple matter to backup current ROM, flash a Froyo based ROM, install the app, back it up, and roll back to current ROM and install Madden.
I was actually going to try this. Just need to find a 2.2 rom :p

·
Android Apprentice
122 Posts
meblah741 said:
I know :/ almost makes me not want to do it
Yeah lot of work. Makes me doubly wonder though if only one person has to do this. Then we can just pass the APK around with the vcast app installed on a GB ROM.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts