Android OS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally free of the evil Amazon App Store and I also deleted all the free apps of the day I downloaded. I want a few of them again from the Android Market but after an uninstall and even a clear data from the Market the Market says I already purchased those apps and it won't let me download them! Does anyone know of a way to fix this issue?

·
Average Android
89 Posts
To fix them popping up in the android market, using TB, press and hold the app and select detach from market.

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gfro9191 said:
To fix them popping up in the android market, using TB, press and hold the app and select detach from market.
They are off my phone. I deleted all apps from amazon and the app store. The market shows them as purchased so I can't download the ones I want from the market.

Sent from my Thunderbolt running CyanogenMod 7 using the Tapatalk app.

·
Average Android
89 Posts
Mustang302LX said:
They are off my phone. I deleted all apps from amazon and the app store. The market shows them as purchased so I can't download the ones I want from the market.

Yeah, that's weird. And you said wiping didn't do anything? Did you try clearing data on the market app? As a last resort, get the amazon apps back on then detach from the market like I suggested before and then delete again? Possibly?

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
I've had similar issues. Even after using TB to detatch from market, the Amazon apps constantly re-appear in my market. I would love help with this also... Tried clearing market data. Happens to me on every rom and market version I have tried too.

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gfro9191 said:
Yeah, that's weird. And you said wiping didn't do anything? Did you try clearing data on the market app? As a last resort, get the amazon apps back on then detach from the market like I suggested before and then delete again? Possibly?
That's the crazy thing, I had them detached. I did a full wipe and cleared cache and data for market app TONS of times. Damn Amazon!

·
Average Android
89 Posts
You know when you first boot a ROM and it asks if you would like you restore data, maybe unchecking that box will be a reset for you and your Google account.

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gfro9191 said:
You know when you first boot a ROM and it asks if you would like you restore data, maybe unchecking that box will be a reset for you and your Google account.
I hate to keep killing your ideas but I did that as well because I hate letting the Market download everything when I can use TiBu. Thanks for all your efforts in trying to help with this though! I appreciate it!

·
Average Android
89 Posts
Mustang302LX said:
I hate to keep killing your ideas but I did that as well because I hate letting the Market download everything when I can use TiBu. Thanks for all your efforts in trying to help with this though! I appreciate it!
Haha, that's ok. I downloaded tapatalk from the internet recently. Just tried to uninstall the one I have to actually buy it from the market and i am realizing I'm having the sane problem you're having. Even with it uninstalled, the market claims I've purchased it but declines my download.

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gfro9191 said:
Haha, that's ok. I downloaded tapatalk from the internet recently. Just tried to uninstall the one I have to actually buy it from the market and i am realizing I'm having the sane problem you're having. Even with it uninstalled, the market claims I've purchased it but declines my download.
Interesting. Something in the new market seems to be seeing everything as coming from the market. I wonder if the old market has this issue?

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
Mustang302LX said:
Interesting. Something in the new market seems to be seeing everything as coming from the market. I wonder if the old market has this issue?
I was just using the old market the other day and still had the problem...

·
Average Android
89 Posts
Hey! Just installed the .3 leaked stock ROM through Boot Manager and I was able to buy Tapatalk. Maybe it's custom ROMs that are killing our markets.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts