Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Please post pictures of your submission for a Mascot here. I will add them to the OP to get a good side by side visual going, submit as many as you like. Both deserve a well round of applause for their work and we look forward to growing because of this!

Contestant one:

By goander

Contestant two:

By pls3399

·
The Sauce Boss
173 Posts

Here's my submission, if anyone has any pointers let me know. Feedback appreciated!

·
The Sauce Boss
173 Posts

And one more, slightly modified on black background.

·
Android Apprentice
17 Posts
Not really a mascot, just something I whipped up over the last few minutes. India ink and blue-pigmented acrylic ink with brush on paper, in case anyone is curious. Would've colored the droid and continents, but I don't have any green ink. Also, the flash was washing out the picture, that is why it looks kind of dark. Android's taking over the smartphone world, and RootzWiki is taking the Android development world. I may play around with it some more.

·
The Sauce Boss
173 Posts

Meet Rootz? Couple more takes.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
"whiteblazer00 said:
Here's my initial look.
Not sure if I'm allowed to post non submission stuff here but I like that one.
Just a suggestion though, maybe add another bone to make an X and put some other thing to be broken written on it. Bloatware? I'm not sure exactly, something you can remove or break with root.

Sent from my Nexus S using RootzWiki Forums

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
Jonathon Grigg said:
Not sure if I'm allowed to post non submission stuff here but I like that one.
Just a suggestion though, maybe add another bone to make an X and put some other thing to be broken written on it. Bloatware? I'm not sure exactly, something you can remove or break with root.

Sent from my Nexus S using RootzWiki Forums
ya i dn either but i completely agree with u. white blazer im loving so far

·
Themer
282 Posts
Eek, gradient overkill guys. Use some cartoonish vector art. I'll toss my hat into the ring later, hopefully I can find the time. Might need to stay up for a few hours tonight.

~Transmitted via D3 using RootzWiki Donate~

·
Themer
282 Posts
You guys needs to keep in mind that the image needs to be resizeable for different merchandise. Vector is the way to go, it doesn't pixelate ever. Gradients will look horrible on a shirt. Not trying to offend, just some friendly criticism. :)

~Transmitted via D3 using RootzWiki Donate~

1 - 20 of 93 Posts