Android OS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
50 Posts
It's my favorite too. My only complaints are that I wish there was no green in the status bar and that the pulldown could be transparent. The tiny bit of green just seems to throw things off to me.

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
I modified the CM7 framework itself and put in the stock thunderbolt 4G icon. i dont know where to put it into the meizu theme itself, otherwise i would.
but i have attached the stock TB 4G icons. they look great with this theme. and i would also like to get that green off there....makes it look terrible IMO. i couldn't even run it b/c of that...lol

i just used ninjamorph to get them on there. took 2 minutes. only down side is if you switch to another theme (like stock, or any other one without a themed 4G icon) it will stay the TB icon.

View attachment 1440

4 icons are between this text and the text above...kinda hard to see since the icons are white.

·
Average Android
201 Posts
Bumping this back up. I downloaded the theme and when trying to flash, I keep getting the error:

E:Can't open /sdcard/download/meizu_v8_0_for_cm7_by_zdunex25-d3h0m0i.zip (bad)

·
Average Android
201 Posts
Another weird thing I noticed is that when I downloaded this on my computer, it took a couple minutes to download (I'm on a 1MB connection), but when I download it on my phone, it downloads instantly...

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
"omfganR32 said:
Another weird thing I noticed is that when I downloaded this on my computer, it took a couple minutes to download (I'm on a 1MB connection), but when I download it on my phone, it downloads instantly...
You need to open up the zip with a file manager and instal the .apk file. The zip includes many add ons (wallpapers, icons, etc.) It is not a flashable zip file.

·
Average Android
201 Posts
mayajw said:
You need to open up the zip with a file manager and instal the .apk file. The zip includes many add ons (wallpapers, icons, etc.) It is not a flashable zip file.
I'm using Root Explorer, but it says the folder is empty...I tried re-downloading and got the same thing. It is a 19.7MB file and it downloads instantly on my phone, so I'm pretty sure that's the issue.

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
"omfganR32 said:
I'm using Root Explorer, but it says the folder is empty...I tried re-downloading and got the same thing. It is a 19.7MB file and it downloads instantly on my phone, so I'm pretty sure that's the issue.
I would download on cpu then transfer the zip via USB to my phone. Then pull the apk on your phone and install theme.

·
Android Apprentice
50 Posts
"omfganR32 said:
Same exact thing happened to me with all his themes the other day. I got home and did it in my laptop and it went perfectly so it has something to do with dl-ing it from the phone. The file will say it's 19.75 MB but the folder in Root Explorer only say 37.5 KB.

·
Average Android
201 Posts
JacksWastedTime said:
Same exact thing happened to me with all his themes the other day. I got home and did it in my laptop and it went perfectly so it has something to do with dl-ing it from the phone. The file will say it's 19.75 MB but the folder in Root Explorer only say 37.5 KB.
I still can't get my computer to recognize my phone :angry:

·
Average Android
201 Posts
JacksWastedTime said:
Do you have debugging on?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's my computer. My macbook pro is with Apple right now, so when I get it back I'll give it a go with it. Thanks for your help though!

·
Android Beginner
23 Posts
So, love the theme. Embarrassed to admit I'm having trouble figuring out how to get it all installed... I'm on a Mac, so I don't know exactly how to get the transparent status bar working. Does anybody have any suggestions for this? I'm running build #18 of the unofficial CM7 nightlies. I've read some mixed reviews on whether it works with Go Launch EX.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts