Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Average Android
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason when I apply this my entire screen goes white and I have to find my way back to theme chooser to change it back. Does anyone know how to fix this?

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
VoidedSaint said:
doesnt the developer of the theme have to update the theme with the nightlies?
not really...unless theres a huge change. iv used many different themes across 35 nightlies and i have never had a problem with them. but iv never used meizu

·
Themer
632 Posts
"VoidedSaint said:
good to know, once im done with my theme, i will begin to port it to cm4dx just hope its not as troublesome
Anything that's built from templatebread wont have issues with nightlies. I assume that's what your theme is built from if its for the tmobile theme engin

·
Average Android
87 Posts
bretth18 said:
Anything that's built from templatebread wont have issues with nightlies. I assume that's what your theme is built from if its for the tmobile theme engin
im actually not using any kind of engine, im designing one for apex, aosp liberty, and liberty v.9

i was going to begin the cm7 one after those were done.

·
Average Android
87 Posts
i believe it is, im not on cm4dx right now, im running apex, im just waiting to finish with the png's of mine, move to the .9's and begin the xml's

im just wondering how many errors i will have with the .9's im thinking i will at least miss 3, im thinking.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts