Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hypothetical question.
Is it possible to use a Mesmerize with CDMA - Boost. I have seen how other Androids can be modded and used on Sprint/Boost CDMA . I just want to know if it is possible and if someone could point me in the direction of how to make it work. I am not asking for someone to hold my hand and walk me through it. I have been searching and it seems that I am getting different answers and not sure what is accurate.

Feel free to message me through this site I have enabled instant email updates for replies.
Thanks all.
:)

·
Average Android
58 Posts
are you talking about carriers, or some kind of cdma booster, you could get it changed over sometimes, it has to be the right kind of band for the phone to work else where, sprint is PCS so no go

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
I can send you the evo guide. and in conjunction with the flashing a fascinate to cricket guide on xda, you could easily pull it off. the evo to boost guide has pics and all. PM me

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Akaine... That would be great.. Thanks, I know USCC handsets roam on Sprint CDMA... I figured that if it could be done with an EVO it should be able to be done with a Fascinate/Mesmerize. I am willing to give it a shot.
Worst case I am out the money I spent for the Mesmerize

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
"c2comm said:
Akaine... That would be great.. Thanks, I know USCC handsets roam on Sprint CDMA... I figured that if it could be done with an EVO it should be able to be done with a Fascinate/Mesmerize. I am willing to give it a shot.
Worst case I am out the money I spent for the Mesmerize
Uscc roams on Verizon not Sprint.

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Phone scoop says verizon and Uscc use the mesmerize. In Maine, Sprint CDMA roamed on Verizon. So by my reasoning I should be able to make the cdma mesmerize work on sprint . And use the incognito from boost to make it work like the evo. :) Does it makes sense.

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
"akaine2001 said:
I can send you the evo guide. and in conjunction with the flashing a fascinate to cricket guide on xda, you could easily pull it off. the evo to boost guide has pics and all. PM me
Could you send it to me too please?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts