Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
Just FYI. I was concerned about heat a while back and got to digging. I found that these phones can actual handle upwards of about 53 degrees celcius. The hottest I have ever seen mine was about 50 degrees celcius or about 120 degrees farenheit. I didn't see any kind or performance lag or stalling.

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
foxfire450 said:
On one of our extremely hot days, my phone locked up a few minutes after getting in the car. I rebooted it and the battery temperature said 120F, so it was probably above that when it locked up. I just held it in front of the AC vent for a little bit, and it was fine. That was the day my car said it was 119F while in the parking lot. :gasp: Yes, I took a picture, lol.

View attachment 4559
Damn dude. Where you live. ;) Sounds like when I lived in Arizona. Damn horrible hot days.

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
foxfire450 said:
I was in Wichita Falls, TX at the time. They broke the record of Texas city with most days over 100F in a year (100 days).
Wow. That's crazy man. I remember one summer in AZ it got to like 112 or something like that. I was young. And that about killed us. Don't see how you stood it.

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
Sorry. Didn't mean to go off track. To the OP. As. For the heat issue I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it's getting like way hot. As for the craziness with the clock and keyboard. I have had the keyboard issue but I'm on CM7 so I don't know if it's related. I normally have to back out of the program I'm using and then it will let me type in the fields. You may try a fresh flash of EH09 with odin. There's a thread here with files and instructions or I would be more than happy to help you through it as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.