There is a 2nd post below containing add-ons and instructions to tweak the rom.
This ROM is translated for English.
Download: INITIAL RELEASE MIUI-220.127.116.11
DO NOT POST BUGS/ISSUES UNLESS YOU HAVE DONE A FULL WIPE.
A full wipe is not required to flash if you are already on a previous GB MIUI release, but if you have any problems, full wipe and verify that the problem persists before reporting it. Thanks
This release from MIUI.com and ported by MIUIAndroid.com is mostly stable but still Beta.
Translations were done by MarkHUK (Thank-You Sir!)
Changes made by me:
* New lockscreens included (add by editing current theme in Theme Manager, and selecting "Lockscreen Style")
- Added GMail version 18.104.22.168 (not yet available in Market. Thanks to Pete)
- Added new MIUI Android App icon (made by me!)
- Added new MIUI Android App (Fixed the app name and splash screen)
- Added a TON of kernel tweaks to the way Android handles the internal flash memory
- Made Dark Theme default
- ProTips.apk removed (it's worthless anyway)
- VMHeapSize set to 40MB
- WiFi Scan Interval set to 90 for battery life
- Set Ring Delay to 300 (down from 3000)
- Compcache is running at boot (set to 32mb)
- Custom homescreen wallpaper
- Custom lockscreen wallpaper
- SDCard Cache set to 2048 for speedup.
- Less delay for the screen to turn on when removing head from phone when in call.
- Tweaked the internal Gingerbread memory management. (Multi-tasking should be a little better now.
- Various Tweaks for greater speed and smoothness
* MIUI Camera will FC if auto focus is enabled. (Go into settings and set Focus Mode to Infinite or Marco and disable Auto Focus.)
- If you need to Dial *228, you must instead Dial *228+ (hold 0 for + sign)
- MMS Video does not work properly. (This is an issue with the ROM from china, not the port.)
- The camera can be heard initializing at boot. (This seems to be caused by Google Talk, but is harmless.)
- Facebook only syncs all contacts.
- Autobrightness is sluggish.
- Yahoo mail accounts do not work with the stock Email app.
4WayBoot credit: roenano Thread Here (so sorry I've been forgetting to credit you mate!)