Android OS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Average Android
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MIUI has an option to have the battery bar along the top of the screen.. is there a way someone could port it over to CM7?

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
+1!! I would think it's possible cause it's in OMFGB as well. Maybe Razor can come up with a zip to flash for it.

·
Average Android
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Omfgb is cm based right? hopefully it could work across the board because I'm on liquid

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
Yes and no. It's aosp but with a lot of cm7 codes. Anyway, yeah it should work on all source roms. I have been asking a few different people to see if its possible.

·
Supporting Member
431 Posts
+1 from me too. That's probably the feature I liked the most on MIUI. It'd be awesome to have it on CM.

·
O_o
1,395 Posts
I love my battery bar on OMFGB. Also, I noticed there is a newer AOSP fascinate rom that has it, so I'm sure its possible.

·
Average Android
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I knew where to even start id do it. Lol hopefully someone wants to tackle it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
I've asked 2 devs so far and they were both gonna look into it. Razorloves and Rev. I asked rev if he could find a way to incorporate it in his unofficial nightly builds. Fingers crossed!!

·
Super User
785 Posts
I would absolutely LOVE to have this on my CM7!! Like others, it's a favorite feature on MIUI and OMFGB, but I'd be super stoked to get it on my CM7!

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
RevNumbers is working on it. He took a cpl days away from it but we've asked him about it.

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
Is this still something that is being worked on?? Haven't seen anything on it for over a month now.

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
Is it gonna be added soon to rev's nightlies? I can't tell by that. That will be awesome when it's in there for us!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts