Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Average Android
206 Posts
"sageDieu said:
The current links work perfectly fine for me on 1.9.9.

Rick I look forward to that, I'd love to play with your theme file :)
What one did you download? Cause I tried the center and right one and it said I was roaming and that rom manager kept force closing..

·
Average Android
206 Posts
"sageDieu said:
the center one with normal icons. It's what I'd had before the update. I updated 1.9.9, let it boot up, then flashed glitch, extended settings and one or two other tweak things in one recovery session and had no issues.
Which glitch kernel did you use?

·
Average Android
206 Posts
"sageDieu said:
The latest glitch v12, it's somewhere hidden in the thread since it's just a minor update with some screen scaling fixes.
Alright. I tried the status bar mod it always says I'm roaming and the app doesn't show up.

·
Average Android
206 Posts
"sageDieu said:
It hasn't been updated for .30 yet afaik, there are a lot of changes to status bar things in the new update.
What are the changes? I flashed it and didn't see anything different..

·
Average Android
206 Posts
"sageDieu said:
Just little things that would affect this mod with page toggles and stuff it's nothing seemingly major or noticeable, but it is enough that 1.9.23 versions of extended settings doesn't boot. Plus apparently andythomson (the dev of ES) is on vacation this week so we probably won't be getting anything. There are ports floating around but none of them work right with the statusbar mods.
Alright well thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts