Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 125 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
76 Posts
Soooo... I read through all the pages and this is something I have missed on this ROM from CM7 and OMFGB. I just switched over to try MIUI on my Fascinate on Monday. My question is does it work properly for the Fassy? Thanx for any input, and great job I like what I see!
 

·
The n00b veteran
Joined
·
775 Posts
"LakerFam0824 said:
Soooo... I read through all the pages and this is something I have missed on this ROM from CM7 and OMFGB. I just switched over to try MIUI on my Fascinate on Monday. My question is does it work properly for the Fassy? Thanx for any input, and great job I like what I see!
It does on 1.9.16, haven't heard from the OP at all for any updates to newer versions of miui or extended settings so idk if there will be any progress at all.
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
guys, I'll update to the newest version by tomorrow for you...skipped v1.9.23 because there wasn't a working miui build for us anyway.
 

·
The n00b veteran
Joined
·
775 Posts
"Rick S said:
guys, I'll update to the newest version by tomorrow for you...skipped v1.9.23 because there wasn't a working miui build for us anyway.
thanks!
 

·
The n00b veteran
Joined
·
775 Posts
It hasn't been updated for .30 yet afaik, there are a lot of changes to status bar things in the new update.
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
206 Posts
"sageDieu said:
It hasn't been updated for .30 yet afaik, there are a lot of changes to status bar things in the new update.
What are the changes? I flashed it and didn't see anything different..
 

·
The n00b veteran
Joined
·
775 Posts
Wyman881 said:
What are the changes? I flashed it and didn't see anything different..
Just little things that would affect this mod with page toggles and stuff it's nothing seemingly major or noticeable, but it is enough that 1.9.23 versions of extended settings doesn't boot. Plus apparently andythomson (the dev of ES) is on vacation this week so we probably won't be getting anything. There are ports floating around but none of them work right with the statusbar mods.
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
206 Posts
"sageDieu said:
Just little things that would affect this mod with page toggles and stuff it's nothing seemingly major or noticeable, but it is enough that 1.9.23 versions of extended settings doesn't boot. Plus apparently andythomson (the dev of ES) is on vacation this week so we probably won't be getting anything. There are ports floating around but none of them work right with the statusbar mods.
Alright well thanks.
 
41 - 60 of 125 Posts
Top