Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Experienced Android Enthusiast
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running muiu launcher but qqlauncher sucks and has no options why hasn't anyone made one on launcher pro or adw? I hope real miui comes out soon...

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
miketoasty said:
Because we own an android phone not an iPhone? If you wanted an iPhone interface, why not just, (wait for it), buy an iPhone? QQ Launcher does the MIUI interface quite well, I don't think you will find anything remotely close to that anytime soon.

Also, most 3G phones support the MIUI ROM so why not just go switch back to 3G?
One, I didn't say I was wanting an iphone? Maybe have the a close to iphone interface, yes, but what's wrong with that? I like the clean look of it. Two, why would I pay the full price for another phone just so I can run MIUI...?

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well dam...i wish I could just use LPP and resize the miui icon pack to the bigger size like miui

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fixxxer2012 said:
i believe golauncher has a miui/iphone theme.
Has an iphone theme but its 5x5 so doesnt look realistic and the icons are tiny

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
"watson387 said:
You do know you can change it to another grid (4×4, etc.) right? Go Launcher is pretty customizable.

Sent from my Liquid Thunderbread HTC Thunderbolt
Yes but can you make the dock 4x4? Plus the icons are way smaller than minuit launcher

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
"watson387 said:
You can change the number of buttons on the dock. Did you even try Go out and check any of the settings?

Sent from my Liquid Thunderbread HTC Thunderbolt
Yea I have fairly extensively. Don't get me wrong it looks great my only ccomplaint is I don't believe I can make the icons big enough

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.