Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Android Lover
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the miui music player but hate the ROM. Can I make the music player work on CM7? I have tried to install and move it to my system/app but it won't install or it FC on opening. Any ideas?

Follow me @aDroidman on Twitter

Sent from my Droid using RootzWiki Forums

·
Average Android
127 Posts
What phone do you have? If you are on the droidx there is a rom called moemod that has the minuit music player on it. It also has the dialer and the gallery. It is a cm7 hybrid.

·
Android Beginner
42 Posts
I have miui music running on an Inc2 and also had it on a fascinate. I have it in system/app. Try and run fix permissions after you install and see if that works. Also try wiping cache.

·
Android Lover
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have it downloaded on my phone. I go to the .zip on my phone via astro and try to install. The install fails. I use total commander to move the App into my system/app it FC I tried running the scripts yo fix it but still not working. I ran alog cat of it opening and then FC. If anyone can help me with it I would appreciate it. Can you send me the apk to try? Send me a PM if you can send me your apk to try or if you can understand alog cat.

Thanks

·
Android Lover
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I downloaded 3-4 minuit music Apps that said they worked but everyone of them failed. I have no idea what's wrong with this :-/

·
Android Lover
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I removed the stock music app and put the apk into my system. It works......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts