Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
AndroidSims said:
Are you guys applying this over metamorphs? If you have used metamorph to edit your framework-res.apk that could be causing issues. You can edit SystemUI.apk though, which includes status bar, data and signal icons.
I've used metamorphs previously but i flashed the bloated deodexed fresh, before i flashed the 1% mod.

... could it be because i used TBH's app to switch to a circle battery previously?

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
pedwards3x said:
Possibility. Not sure exactly what TBH's app modifies. Give me a few minutes. I'm gonna flash both stock deodex ROMs and then each battery file and see if I can mess mine up.

EDIT: Ok tested both the Circle and Linear by first flashing the Stock Deodexed Bloated ROM and then flashing the battery. I reflashed the stock ROM before each to be safe. Both worked flawlessly with no FC. Working on testing with Debloated in the same manner as I type.
EDIT: Just finished testing with the Debloated Stock ROM. Again flashed the stock ROM then Circle battery. Then the stock ROM again and the Linear battery. No issues whatsoever. I even went another step and flashed the battery files on top of one another and they worked great just replacing the needed files. At this point my gut says that if you are having issues either A) you are not deodexed or B) you have made some other edits to files that this framework and services.jar doesn't like. My end solution if you are having problems is that you flash a version of the Deodexed Stock ROM. Reboot. Make sure all is well. Then boot back into CWM and install the battery of your choice. Reboot again. If this does not work feel free to PM me and I will help as much as possible. Thanks guys for your patience!
thanks for going through the trouble, P3droid's battery meter was definitely the culprit...reflashed everything and i'm in business!
so glad we're seeing mods for d3 i love this thing..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts