Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Themer
45 Posts
This Battery has been made from scratch by me and features the Roboto Bold font. This Mod also features alternating charge icon and percentage displays when plugged in vs having just the charge icon only.

*If your going to Kang this, Kang it right - give WJD Designs credit*

Made for RootzBoat v4

If it isn't working on your rom then please let your Rom maker know you want him to Kang it from me with credit >_<
I am not liable for what you do to your phone....

Download:
http://minus.com/mpjUhd2hb#1

·
Serial Flasher (of ROMS&#33;)
377 Posts
Testing this right now on bigxie's 4.0.2 ROM. I have a feeling I'm going to lose his softkeys...

EDIT: Aaand, I have no notification bar or softkeys at all lol. Weird, usually that only happens when you're not deodexed.

Any way we can get this mod combined with these softkeys and works on 4.0.2 ROMs??

·
377 Posts
Ok thanks WJD! Will let the dev know

If I screwed mine up, do you think a restore of just the System I had from before would fix it? I'd like to avoid having to full nanroid restore because of many changes in apps downloaded since the backup.
Reflashing the other softkeys/battery mod I had did not fix it.

Thanks!

·
377 Posts
Crap so after screwing up by flashing over a different ROM, no bars anymore. So I restored a backup of just my system and it didn't fix it. Shouldn't that replace the UI files or no? Is there any other way to go back to the softkeys/battery mod that worked for me before besides restoring a full nandroid??

·
Android Apprentice
196 Posts
Another easy fix is to pull the SystemUI.apk from your rom of choice and put it back in the /system/app folder. If you do it in Root Explorer do it fast, because you're going to hit force close city right after haha! Definitely recommend ADB or a remote shell if you do fix it that way.

·
Android Beginner
24 Posts
I thought it was just me...rootzboat v4, no batt icon!

by seeing this, I tried to do a restore of my cwm back ups, but when I tried I get the sum 5(?) mismatch.
I updated the radio to .03, and did a back up right after that. Shouldnt that back up work? J/W.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts