Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Android Adept
156 Posts
Hi there!

I just switched over to GummyNex ROM this afternoon. (actually my first full-fledged ROM....and, it was a breeze -- usually only done a deodexed version over top of what I had so I could change icons, etc)

You set me up on 4.0.2 with the blue speedo mod (HRBS)...key order wasn't too important. I got really used to it.

I'm wanting to do the same sort of thing on this Gummy ROM.

So, would this work? (from your original posts):

4_bluekey_B_H_R_S_speedo.bat.zip
http://dl.dropbox.co..._speedo.bat.zip

I don't see a speedo mod posted here on this new thread for 4.0.3 ROMs.

You guys just make the Android experience much more enjoyable!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i origninaly pulled all theses only put them back up casue too many people asking me,
i am currently only making mods for Th30ry, im not on any of the other roms nor do i have the time to properly test, all i can say is what i said in the op, BACK up and test, if fails just reboot into cwr and restore system, or if you know how to make a flashable zip or just use mine these come in, and make a backup of your current system ui. and try, then report back for others to know what they work on and what they dont.
happy flashing

·
Android Adept
156 Posts
Hi there!

I just switched over to GummyNex ROM this afternoon. (actually my first full-fledged ROM....and, it was a breeze -- usually only done a deodexed version over top of what I had so I could change icons, etc)

You set me up on 4.0.2 with the blue speedo mod (HRBS)...key order wasn't too important. I got really used to it.

I'm wanting to do the same sort of thing on this Gummy ROM.

So, would this work? (from your original posts):

4_bluekey_B_H_R_S_speedo.bat.zip
http://dl.dropbox.co..._speedo.bat.zip

I don't see a speedo mod posted here on this new thread for 4.0.3 ROMs.

You guys just make the Android experience much more enjoyable!

Thanks!
Just fyi...

I tried this one on GummyNex and it booted up with SystemUI error and no softkeys at all. Restored nandroid. Hate that but thought I'd put it out there.

Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.