Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I do not own a bionic but this has been tested to work properly. The framework is a stock deodexed framework-res.apk. The modded files are services.jar and framework-res.apk. If you run into any issues just let me know! I will make it a flashable zip when I get home later tonight for easy flashing!

Framework-res.apk download: http://www.mediafire.com/?6yw29owowq262a3
Services.jar download: http://www.mediafire.com/?d9zhuxxg0m8w0z9

The first boot will take longer than normal so do not be alarmed!

You must be deodexed for this to work. Otherwise you will just end up with a new battery icon.

·
Teenage Hacker >:)
228 Posts
Mattrleaf said:
First off, let me apologize for sounding like a God damn rookie, But, how do I install this? Do I compress these into a zip and then flash it from recovery? Thank you in advance!

Matt
No, don't do that, it won't flash. These are just the raw files.

·
EXPLORATION [of] HUMANITY
29 Posts
FYI If you have modified framework, your nowhere near a computer and would like to keep your theme - before you flash this pull your modified framework-res.apk with NinjaMorph by starting a new project, then navigate to Root Explorer/sdcard/AndroidThemes/workspace and rename the framework-resapk to framework-resapkbak, next flash the percentages.zip - after boot up (which takes awhile) go back into NinjaMorph and select "new project" and extract the newly flashed framework-res.apk, now go back into Root Explorer/sdcard/AndroidThemes/workspace/framework-resapk/res and delete the entire drawable-hdpi and drawable-land-hdpi folders by long pressing them and selecting "delete" - then back out to the workspace folder and go into framework-resapkbak/res and copy the drawable-hdpi and drawable-land-hdpi folders (one at a time) back out to the workspace folder, navigate back to framework-resapk/res and paste the folders, when this is done you can go back to NinjaMorph and finish the framework-resapk project, reboot, and enjoy this modification with your originally modified framework

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
111 Posts
idefiler6 said:
Causing bootloops. Running the latest Liberty Alpha.
Doesn't work with the liberty builds. U have to wait till kejar makes it for this.

·
29 Posts
thecaptain0220 said:
I don't think this is possible, maybe I'm wrong but I thought the kernel made it so only 10% increments could be obtained.
Its working fine for me...

·
Teenage Hacker >:)
228 Posts
thecaptain0220 said:
I don't think this is possible, maybe I'm wrong but I thought the kernel made it so only 10% increments could be obtained.
It works just fine, amazingly. I was in the same boat as you till I saw it and was like, well why not try it. And it works.

·
Androidian
33 Posts
adding a few of the blue meters later tonight when I land from my flight :)

·
Average Android
446 Posts
Can you post the modded files for those of us that want to play around or are running unleashed

Sent from my UNL3ASH3D BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Running Unleashed 1.2. Flashed the zip for the 1% increments and then used the TBH app to change the battery meter. Worked perfectly. Here's a screenshot:

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
GTvert90 said:
Can you post the modded files for those of us that want to play around or are running unleashed

Sent from my UNL3ASH3D BIONIC using Tapatalk
Head to my Thread... I got you.

Thanks Nitro for knocking this out. :)

·
Supporting Member
584 Posts
@tp76-I saw your post and I tried using your described method bc I have modded framework. Maybe I'm missing a step, but when I did it, I lost some of my mods. I can't manage to keep both. Is there a more efficient way to do this using a PC and say 7-zip? Just curious. Thanks.

·
29 Posts
NateDogg11 said:
@tp76-I saw your post and I tried using your described method bc I have modded framework. Maybe I'm missing a step, but when I did it, I lost some of my mods. I can't manage to keep both. Is there a more efficient way to do this using a PC and say 7-zip? Just curious. Thanks.
What are you losing, my only modifications were in those two folders so nothing was lost, unless you have modded more - it can be done with 7zip though, just extract your themed icons and overwrite the new framework.png's with your modified ones

·
Supporting Member
584 Posts
The only thing I am losing is my lockscreen text modification. I have been using DroidJunk's file. I added it to your file using 7zip but for some reason it won't stick. If anyone has any suggestions, that'd be great. Let me know what you think.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.