Android OS Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Androidian
33 Posts

View attachment 4530

use root explorer and /system/framework, replace framework-res.apk, set permissions and reboot :)

I will be uploading 5 others later, I am about to board my flight though

Attachments

Reactions: AgentX

·
Supporting Member
584 Posts
I just noticed something strange. I went back to the framework with the lockscreen I want. While the status bar battery is back to 10%, my battery widget is at 1%. I'm thinking there has to be a way to do this. If not, I'm thinking of giving theory's ROM a try anyway.

·
EXPLORATION [of] HUMANITY
29 Posts
NateDogg11 said:
The only thing I am losing is my lockscreen text modification. I have been using DroidJunk's file. I added it to your file using 7zip but for some reason it won't stick. If anyone has any suggestions, that'd be great. Let me know what you think.
I'm not sure on this one, if you have a link to the text modification I can look deeper

·
Supporting Member
584 Posts
No problem. This is the site I got it from:

http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-bionic-how-tos/9438-guide-how-change-verizon-wireless-lockscreen.html

I downloaded and used this as my framework:

http://www.mediafire.com/?kks6smc2dvxek75

Both of these are from DroidJunk at RootzWiki. Let me know if you need anything else or have any questions. Something is working bc like I said my widget has 1% working great. I just can't get the status bar and lockscreen mods to both stay on the phone together.

Thanks for the help.

·
Supporting Member
584 Posts
I'm way out of my league on this one. I tried to look through the code, but I will end up doing more harm than good.

·
Supporting Member
584 Posts
Does anyone know the color number of the blue the 4g/3g change to in the status bar? I'd like the battery to be close in color. Thanks.

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
Running this on Kejars debloated, going good. First boot took several minutes though. Only thing is even after I unplug from a full charge only reads 99%... stil better than Motorolas 10%

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
What lines in services.jar need to be edited to get the 1% battery function to work. I have always used other services.jar file from eclipse and so forth on my X2 but i have been searching everywhere to see what needs to be modified.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I made this mod about a month before I got my bionic. It really should not be used anymore

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

21 - 37 of 37 Posts