Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Developer
573 Posts
droidkevlar said:
Just tested the 4x5 and 5x5 non transparent on BAMF Forever 1.06 and while it removes the de-paginated scroll, it leaves the divider and the 5x5 didnt change the app drawer to 5x5.
You will have to talk to thejondude on that. But I didnt do anything that would cause his mods not work.

THe mods on the bamf forever page are mine, but are all meant for paginated. If you install them over this, you will still have a de-paginated scroll, but the divider will still be there.

·
BAMF wh0re
617 Posts
Adrynalyne said:
You will have to talk to thejondude on that. But I didnt do anything that would cause his mods not work.

THe mods on the bamf forever page are mine, but are all meant for paginated. If you install them over this, you will still have a de-paginated scroll, but the divider will still be there.
Thanks. I emailed him. So Ill just wait until he has a chance to look into it. No rush for me. Just still setting up 1.06. Thanks again for all your work. And thejondude as well.

·
BAMF wh0re
617 Posts
Adrynalyne said:
I'll reupload the ones on the first page of bamf forever and add framework to them to add back pagination.

I wasn't thinking ahead.
Im looking for de-pagination scroll. But actually, Im kind of lost at this post, lol. And im not even drunk.....lol....I dont mean to question you since you are like god and all but what did this post mean? :)

·
Android Lover
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
droidkevlar said:
Good job on the 5x5 semi transparent. Its perfect. Thanks man.

Sent from my BAMF Forever 1.06 Thunderbolt using RootzWiki Forums
ya i ithnk i forgot to make the new rosies remap tho :( i rebuilt the damn things like 5 times and i think i forgot that :( any1 test it for me?

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
please help. i'm stuck and completely ignorant to this stuff. i couldn't flash the .zip so i deleted the rosie.apk per the suggestion (i only had one rosie.apk). my tbolt is launching now with ADW. rebooted into recovery and tried to flash again. still get the "can't open" error? i'm sure i'm not getting something as i truly don't even know the lingo here and have dumbed my way through rooting, flashing, etc. any suggestion? (i'm also stuck launching with ADW now?) i apologize ahead of time to anyone who may be able to help me, as you will need to explain instructions as if you were teaching a 5 year old how to do it.

edit: i flashed one of adrenalyne's mods and it's working fine now. i was just hoping for a transparent drawer that isn't pageinated (i think that's what it's called? i want one big swype of my thumb to scroll through the whole drawer) but i just can't get these here to work?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts