Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Resident Incredible Forum's Troll
195 Posts
*11/7 Updated to the newest nightly(Build 248). Dropbox duplicated the old mods and new mods. This should be fixed now. Sorry to everyone that had a problem with it yesterday.*

First off i want to thank:
Alastrionia : For coming up with the mod.
fernando sor : For letting me use his animation for the status bar pull down menu. It was all his. I just made it work for the HTC Incredible.
TheBeardedMann : For finding the Cyan Android Animation.
Dysgenic : For letting me use his boot animations.
AdhvanIt : For fixing the notification overlay on clock.​

CM7 Center Clock Mod

CM7 Animated Pull Down Menu Background

**For this mod to work you will need to have a theme with a 100% transparent shade_bg.png or if you are on the stock theme. If its not working with you theme let me know and i can try to edit it for you.**

Do to limitations Rootzwiki will not let me post all the animations. Please visit my channel to see them all. **LINK**

If you would like to do it to your rom here is a link to the thread i used to make this mod.

#Note to all. Once you apply this mod and you statust bar doesnt show anything in it (ie clock, battery, signal). You may do a reboot or send yourself a text message. This will refresh the bar.
The reason why this does it and why I cant find a fix is because of all the PNG's used for the animation. The phone will cache them the first time it is install. you shouldnt see this after the second reboot of the phone.

Just The Animations.
  • Blue Android Animation : DOWNLOAD
    (Animation Credit to fernando sor)
  • Cyan Andy The Android Animation : DOWNLOAD
    (Credit for finding and getting it to work on our phones TheBeardedMann)
  • Android Particles Blue Animations: DOWNLOAD
    (Credit for letting my use his boot animation for my mod Dysgenic)
  • Android Particles Green Animations: DOWNLOAD
  • Android Particles White Animations: DOWNLOAD
Clock or Clock & Data Mod with Animation.
  • Center Clock Mod Blue Android Animation : DOWNLOAD
  • Center Clock and Data Mod Blue Android Animation : DOWNLOAD
  • Center Clock Mod Cyan Andy The Android Animation : DOWNLOAD
  • Center Clock and Data Mod Cyan Andy The Android Animation : DOWNLOAD

Mini Guide on how to make your theme work with this mod.
Here is a simple guild on how to make your theme from the T-Mobile theme chooser theme, work with this animation mod.
(this way you guys dont have to wait on me to edit everyones theme for them. ***Please click the spoiler button below to show***)​

1. Take your theme and place it on you computer's desktop.

2. Go to The The Ultimate Online Kitchen. **LINK**

3. Select Kitchen on the top bar.

4. Navigate over to the status bar.

5. Click Use this mod.

6. Now go to Background and check the box.

7. Match what I have in the picture.

8. Next go to the File Upload tab.

9. You will see options on the far right that will say, Select your rom from kitchen's list, or upload your own files .

10. Click CM7 Theme and upload your file. (this will take a little while sometimes so dont leave the page or you will have to upload again)

11. Once file is done uploading go to the "Summery" tab.

12. You will get a ticket number. Just wait on this page, or write it down and come back later and you should have modified your theme to work with the animation mod.

13. Once you download the zip remove the apk from the app folder. Place it on your SD card.

14. Install apk like normal. Set and enjoy.

·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
crondable said:
Looks good but there were some text overlay issues with some notifications.
Yeah I'm going to need to learn more smali before I can fix that. :/ but its a start.

Sent from my sexy assistant. (AMOLED HTC Incredible)

·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no more text overlay!

·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TheGrammarFreak said:
"Please give credit if you kang this"

This post is a kang... Seen here first: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1174202

EDIT:

As for fixing the clock not disappearing: add to the notification ticker element
Wtf are you talking about. I asked everyone and all they could reply was with its a bug deal with it.

It even says in the post...

Also the notifications overlap the clock when they get to the middle, I know how to fix that one, but just to lazy to bother as I never have that many notifications going on. The width of the notification display just needs changing.

How do I know you did it first...

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
SynisterWolf said:
Wtf are you talking about. I asked everyone and all they could reply was with its a bug deal with it.

It even says in the post...

Also the notifications overlap the clock when they get to the middle, I know how to fix that one, but just to lazy to bother as I never have that many notifications going on. The width of the notification display just needs changing.

How do I know you did it first...

Top of this thread:

Released: 10-18-2011
Top of XDA thread:

18th July 2011
Taine0 did the centre clock thing first (to the best of my knowledge). I'm not asking for credit, myself and 3 others fixed the non-disappearing clock thing separately within a few hours of each other. I reckon Taine0 deserves a mention though. Just my 2c

My other thought is that we may be talking about different overlaps, as I haven't actually downloaded and decompiled your mod I can't confirm. I'll poke around tomorrow when I have more time. When you get a notification the text overlaps the clock, as it doesn't move. That overlap is fixed by changing what I mentioned above.

A tonne of notification icons overlapping the clock probably takes a smali edit to fix? If you work it out could you post details, as I can't figure out how to change the width of the iconmerger.

·
195 Posts
TheGrammarFreak said:
Top of this thread:

Top of XDA thread:

Taine0 did the centre clock thing first (to the best of my knowledge). I'm not asking for credit, myself and 3 others fixed the non-disappearing clock thing separately within a few hours of each other. I reckon Taine0 deserves a mention though. Just my 2c

My other thought is that we may be talking about different overlaps, as I haven't actually downloaded and decompiled your mod I can't confirm. I'll poke around tomorrow when I have more time. When you get a notification the text overlaps the clock, as it doesn't move. That overlap is fixed by changing what I mentioned above.

A tonne of notification icons overlapping the clock probably takes a smali edit to fix? If you work it out could you post details, as I can't figure out how to change the width of the iconmerger.
It is an xml edit not a smali edit that i did. i was mistaken

·
Android Addict
146 Posts
Getting a little but of overlay with
AM/FM over wifi. Could also just be my theme though

Sent from my CM7 HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gootz66 said:
Getting a little but of overlay with
AM/FM over wifi. Could also just be my theme though

which theme is that. i will load it on mine and see whats up.

·
Android Addict
146 Posts
Only overlays when battery displays 100 or dBm is 3 digits. It then pushes out that outer wifi bar into the center clock.

·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gootz66 said:
Only overlays when battery displays 100 or dBm is 3 digits. It then pushes out that outer wifi bar into the center clock.

you must be holding it the wrong way.... XD

yeah this mod was made before CM7 had the -db in the status bar. most places where i found the code it says not to have it set, but i hate the bars, so there will be some hick up. its set to true align right but it might be to much. or i might have to edit the wifi png because it looks like they might be to far spaced. i just need a little bit so you dont get the overlay.

or eh i think that is wifi. or is it gps?

·
Android Addict
146 Posts
SynisterWolf said:
you must be holding it the wrong way.... XD

yeah this mod was made before CM7 had the -db in the status bar. most places where i found the code it says not to have it set, but i hate the bars, so there will be some hick up. its set to true align right but it might be to much. or i might have to edit the wifi png because it looks like they might be to far spaced. i just need a little bit so you dont get the overlay.

or eh i think that is wifi. or is it gps?
4digit time also pushes the AM/PM into wifi bars. Does it happen with your theme or stock theme?

·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gootz66 said:
4digit time also pushes the AM/PM into wifi bars. Does it happen with your theme or stock theme?
Not mine I have everything on and it stops.

·
Android Beginner
280 Posts
@synister, I'm using the center clock with Blue animated pull down. Animated stuff looks great but seems a little too honeycombish. Can you make it a little more blue?
If not I'm still gonna be Rocking it.
Thanks

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 34 Posts