Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
USB MOUNT FIXED
I started from scratch, new Install of CM7 RC1.4, Started from scratch with the systemui.apk

Will Be adding an undo zip later. For now do a nandroid backup!

THINGS TO KNOW FOR TRANSPARENCY TO WORK.
1) you need a theme that has a transparent status bar image, example, evoluer theme, easyday theme, meizu theme.
2) adw launcher seems to be the only launcher that supports a transparent bar without a work around, There is a work around that a one of users in the thread dicovered(Pinetre3), if you would like to use launcher pro or Go launcher, there are two live wallpapers that work. One is NexKang you need the pro version for 99 cents, choose your image and disable the sprites. You will have normal transition effects and everything. Or the other option is MultiPicture live wallpaper that has some rather not so eye pleasing transition effects. So its your choice and the only work around at the moment.

TO DO LIST
1)Modify the expanded status bar
2Add carrier label like MIUI.(this is going to be hard)!

Works on CM7 RC1.2, RC1.3, RC1.4, Do not blame me if anything goes wrong.

DOWNLOAD HERE

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't see why it wouldn't work. But do a backup just in case. If it works ill change the thread.

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well ounce I get the bugs out of cm7 ill work on omfgb.

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
EggoEspada said:
Flash the backup that you hopefully made before flashing the patch. :)

Love where this is going, seems a bit out of place with the battery and notifications are wacky, but it's a work in progress so no complaints.
Thanx, and yes this has been a pain in my ass I'm actually looking for help. I also forgot to mention that I included the transparent status bar mod In the patch.

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The theme is called easy day. I modded it to work with our 4g icons and made a new status bar. I'm going to get in contact with the designer and see if I can release.

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Like i said this is work in progress. I would have time to work on more but i can only due it at work because my computer at home took a beating from a recent storm and cant afford another one atm. I will start working on it here in a little bit.

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
xxDriveNxx said:
Could we maybe get a transparency only zip for this? That would be awesome!
When i have time to filter things out yes i will.

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
If you use go launcher the transparency hack will not work. If you use adw turn off wallpaper hack. Also this does not touch the ril so if you are having signal issues it has nothing to do with this mod.

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Ok with the transparent status bar, some apps will show up behind it some wont, some will be black some wont, thats a given its been like that since the beginning of android. As for the launcher i recommend using adw, and disabling the wall hack. If launcher pro has it look for it and disable.

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Im getting the same thing. I dont know whats causing it either. Hmmm.
For the time being you can use a mount usb widget of the market or restore a previous flash.

Reactions: .ZIP

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
No its not because of the mod either its because of launcher pro, launcher pro doesn't stretch the wallpapers above the status bar. But I can figure out a work around tomm

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
For the last time it only works for adw with wallpaper hack disabled!!!!!

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Were just going to have to contact the developer of Launcher Pro and have them add the option.

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
My goal here is to
1) Fix the obvious issues, some can not be fixed, for example the black or grayed out bar when in different apps, that has nothing to do with the mod, it has to do with the apps.
2) Modify the statusbar_expanded.xml, which is what you see when you pull down you status bar. Lots of ideas on this btw.
3) Move signal and data icons to the left, and notifications on the right(this has been tough because the notification text displays to the right of the notification icons so if icons are on the right the text wont be display.

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Lemme check the last time i changed my screen density it worked for me.

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I Can confirm it works at 200 for screen density!

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
I edit my build.prop manually. As for the reason why some apps dont work with other screen densities is because most are capped at 240.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts