Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 140 Posts

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
xxDriveNxx said:
Could we maybe get a transparency only zip for this? That would be awesome!
When i have time to filter things out yes i will.

·
Average Android
227 Posts
jmotyka said:
The theme is called easy day. I modded it to work with our 4g icons and made a new status bar. I'm going to get in contact with the designer and see if I can release.
I searched high and low and could not find this theme.

·
Android Lover
350 Posts
brizey said:
I searched high and low and could not find this theme.
Go to that other place (XDA), and look in the Android themes forum for the stickied CM7 themes post. You can find EasyDay in that list.

·
Average Android
87 Posts
doesn't work currently for the evoluer theme, it shows up right on reboot but once i unlock the phone it goes back to black status bar, i am running a 220 screen density so i'm not sure if that is affecting it or not

EDIT: also seemed to lose the signal bars that slayer fixed (not complaining just throwing in my experience for you so you can fix)

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
If you use go launcher the transparency hack will not work. If you use adw turn off wallpaper hack. Also this does not touch the ril so if you are having signal issues it has nothing to do with this mod.

·
Average Android
87 Posts
jmotyka said:
If you use go launcher the transparency hack will not work. If you use adw turn off wallpaper hack. Also this does not touch the ril so if you are having signal issues it has nothing to do with this mod.
i'm just runnin LPP, will my screen density effect how the status bar looks/works?

·
Average Android
121 Posts
I know this posted in the Thunderbolt forums, but it should work on any build of cm7 right? I would love to see this on my X.

I'll try it out if it's not Thunderbolt specific.

·
Average Android
87 Posts
jmotyka said:
Edit I've got it to work on all screen densities!
Download>flash>and report back.
still the same issue with me bro, clock is centered correctly and when i apply a transparent theme it works but then when i lock my phone and unlock it, it goes back to the black status bar.
kind of weird but when i open up my market or anything with a white background the status bar looks gray?

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Ok with the transparent status bar, some apps will show up behind it some wont, some will be black some wont, thats a given its been like that since the beginning of android. As for the launcher i recommend using adw, and disabling the wall hack. If launcher pro has it look for it and disable.

·
Average Android
84 Posts
Flashed ok. Clock is in the middle but when I plugged in usb to PC and touched the usb notification it force closed my status bar.

·
Average Android
87 Posts
.ZIP said:
Flashed ok. Clock is in the middle but when I plugged in usb to PC and touched the usb notification it force closed my status bar.
+1 when you go to turn on usb storage it force closes

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Im getting the same thing. I dont know whats causing it either. Hmmm.
For the time being you can use a mount usb widget of the market or restore a previous flash.

Reactions: .ZIP
21 - 40 of 140 Posts