Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 140 Posts

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
No its not because of the mod either its because of launcher pro, launcher pro doesn't stretch the wallpapers above the status bar. But I can figure out a work around tomm

·
Average Android
87 Posts
jmotyka said:
No its not because of the mod either its because of launcher pro, launcher pro doesn't stretch the wallpapers above the status bar. But I can figure out a work around tomm
that would be epic bro, i'll donate if you can get that too work, let me know!

·
Android Lover
718 Posts
Who cares if it's grey when in apps? That's the same thing that happens with the regular transparency patch for the TB.

Anyone else having an issue with d/l link? Never mind. Chrome to Phone FTW!

·
Average Android
87 Posts
WormDoes said:
Who cares if it's grey when in apps? That's the same thing that happens with the regular transparency patch for the TB.

Anyone else having an issue with d/l link? Never mind. Chrome to Phone FTW!
it isn't the app being gray i care about, the whole transparency isn't working for me
is it working for you bro?

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
For the last time it only works for adw with wallpaper hack disabled!!!!!

·
Android Apprentice
128 Posts
To console you it works absolutely perfect me, particularly on the launcher ONLY AFTER deselecting the wallpaper hack

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
87 Posts
jmotyka said:
For the last time it only works for adw with wallpaper hack disabled!!!!!
i understand that lol that's why i said i would donate if you figured out a workaround for us launcher pro users

·
Android Lover
718 Posts
PineTre3 said:
it isn't the app being gray i care about, the whole transparency isn't working for me
is it working for you bro?
I haven't tried this, but the regular transparency patch which the OP based this off of (I believe) worked ok for me. Still gray background when in apps, but I liked it. In my experience with transparent status bars on my Inc I had all sorts of troubles seeing the status bar when in dark colored apps so the gray background was welcomed

·
Average Android
87 Posts
WormDoes said:
I haven't tried this, but the regular transparency patch which the OP based this off of (I believe) worked ok for me. Still gray background when in apps, but I liked it. In my experience with transparent status bars on my Inc I had all sorts of troubles seeing the status bar when in dark colored apps so the gray background was welcomed
yea, it just sucks having to use adw

·
Android Lover
718 Posts
PineTre3 said:
yea, it just sucks having to use adw
Haha, dude no one has a gun to your head forcing you to use this mod. If you don't want to run ADW and don't want a gray background when using LP+ then don't use the mod

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Were just going to have to contact the developer of Launcher Pro and have them add the option.

·
Average Android
84 Posts
jmotyka said:
Were just going to have to contact the developer of Launcher Pro and have them add the option.
+1 ADW is ultra twitchy and force closes..i'm gonna request it for GO launcher and LPP....worth a shot but I can't do it alone. :androidwink:

·
Android Lover
350 Posts
If ADW is twitchy and unstable then you're doing it wrong :D. I've been using ADW for almost 2 years now and its rock solid. Tried LP+ and the others but I always come back to ADW. The mod is working famously for me. I disabled the center clock, just personal preference, but I transparency is working great! Only annoying part was that WidgetLocker doesn't stretch the custom WP up to the status bar, so to keep it from looking weird I either had to use the same WP, or disable the status bar on the lock screen.

·
Dev In Training
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
My goal here is to
1) Fix the obvious issues, some can not be fixed, for example the black or grayed out bar when in different apps, that has nothing to do with the mod, it has to do with the apps.
2) Modify the statusbar_expanded.xml, which is what you see when you pull down you status bar. Lots of ideas on this btw.
3) Move signal and data icons to the left, and notifications on the right(this has been tough because the notification text displays to the right of the notification icons so if icons are on the right the text wont be display.

41 - 60 of 140 Posts