Android OS Forum banner
121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
25 Posts
Can just a transparent version be made as well please? I love the centered clock and all, but I would still like to have just a transparent status bar.

·
Android Lover
718 Posts
Zierm said:
Can just a transparent version be made as well please? I love the centered clock and all, but I would still like to have just a transparent status bar.
Look one post above yours

·
Android Apprentice
35 Posts
Zierm said:
ditto, id use the windows tool to do it but i only use osx/linux

·
Android Lover
350 Posts
jr4000watts90 said:
Did anyone figure out if lpp also allows the patch to work?
To my knowledge the you can use MultiPictureLiveWallpaper from the market to get a transparent status bar on the homescreen in LPP and other launchers. ADW is the only launcher that can provide the functionality in and of itself. The problem is that the other launchers do not stretch the wallpaper behind the status bar, so you just wind up with a transparent status bar on a black background, which gives you a black status bar.

·
Fight Club Owner
56 Posts
Can we get an update so it doesn't bork the dBm mod?

uhuuhuhuhuuhuhuuh THUNDER!

·
Fight Club Owner
56 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
50 Posts
didn't find the subscribe button till later. I hate using the search. so this is my way of keeping tabs to find threads I liked. dead or not

121 - 140 of 140 Posts