Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Padawan
130 Posts
It's all good. Wish I knew anything about development. I'd help out. But I just learned how to reboot into recovery from adb so I'm afraid I wouldn't be much help. Always willing to test stuff, though! :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I hoping I can find a way to update soon but probly not for a little while. If someone would like to make them before I find a way I will post it with cred given.

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki

·
Registered
542 Posts
You should get that when clicking apex mod. I have split up the soft keys and apex mods so if you want the slim keys try the ssk mod link

Edit: or are you looking to find the latest apex 1.1.1 modded. If so I have not updated that one yet. I screwed that one up and have to wait for PC to cooperate again.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
No. The apex mod isn't build specific like the soft keys. It doesn't modify any framework like the slim keys do and therefore will work on any version of gummy and probably other rooms as well if they come with apex launcher. The only time you may have trouble is if you have updated apex from the market but this won't cause boot loop it just won't install properly but can be fixed by reflashing rom and gapps with a cache wipe then flashing mod

21 - 40 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.