Android OS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys spent some time working on the streaming audio issue after my release tonight.. I think I have it..

BTW this fix should work on any ROM based on the EP1F leak

Install this zip via CWM

I have just spent the last 20 min listening to Pandora and its work without issue...

Donate:
Donate if you like what I do by buying me a round of beers!

·
Average Android
176 Posts
Awesome man, now maybe I've got a reason to go back to trying out the GB build on the Charge.

Have a quick question tho is there any chance in your next update for GBE to increase the gain output on the headphone jack. For some reason it seems to me the volume output on the headphone jack is much lower on the GB build then it is on the Froyo builds. IE when I hook the device up in my car via wire while on GB I have to max the vol on the device, and still turn up the radio in the car higher then normal. My guess is can't be at this point because it would be part of the kernel and with no source code for GB yet it couldn't be done.

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aixelsyd said:
Awesome man, now maybe I've got a reason to go back to trying out the GB build on the Charge.

Have a quick question tho is there any chance in your next update for GBE to increase the gain output on the headphone jack. For some reason it seems to me the volume output on the headphone jack is much lower on the GB build then it is on the Froyo builds. IE when I hook the device up in my car via wire while on GB I have to max the vol on the device, and still turn up the radio in the car higher then normal. My guess is can't be at this point because it would be part of the kernel and with no source code for GB yet it couldn't be done.
try DSPManager and use the EC to increase the overall gain

·
Android Lover
471 Posts
I noticed after this fixed is installed that the quadrant score is much lower... I reflashed with out it and was 1250 but with 905 I could be wrong but just thought I ask

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
77 Posts
boomwaller said:
The fix caused certain apps to break or glitch Google voice was the major one.
How did gogole voice glitch? I only use it for VM and it works fine. Are you saying it is glitching during phone calls, text mesaages, VMs, or everything?

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
My google voice appeared to be fine at first, (I know it worked yesterday when I installed gummycharged gbe 1.0), but after this update I tried to listen to a voicemail and got a perpetual spinning ajax circle... uninstalled the google voice update that had been applied and cleared the data for google voice, then reapplied update and I can't sign in to gVoice. It sticks at "Signing in" for a while and then says "We have a problem -- Your account status could not be loaded. Please try again." So no Google voice for now. Can anyone else confirm they are using this patch and can press play and listen to their google voice voicemails? How about on GCharged GBE 1.0?

Edit: After restarting the phone after doing the above everything works again. Maybe this will help someone else.

·
Android Apprentice
25 Posts
etherwar said:
My google voice appeared to be fine at first, (I know it worked yesterday when I installed gummycharged gbe 1.0), but after this update I tried to listen to a voicemail and got a perpetual spinning ajax circle... uninstalled the google voice update that had been applied and cleared the data for google voice, then reapplied update and I can't sign in to gVoice. It sticks at "Signing in" for a while and then says "We have a problem -- Your account status could not be loaded. Please try again." So no Google voice for now. Can anyone else confirm they are using this patch and can press play and listen to their google voice voicemails? How about on GCharged GBE 1.0?
I had the same issue but I didnt uninstall it I just reflased gummycharged gb to take off the patch. GV is working some what now still occasional freezes.

·
Supporting Member
116 Posts
Ok guys spent some time working on the streaming audio issue after my release tonight.. I think I have it..

BTW this fix should work on any ROM based on the EP1F leak

Install this zip via CWM

I have just spent the last 20 min listening to Pandora and its work without issue...

Donate:
Donate if you like what I do by buying me a round of beers!
Any chance this would work with GBE 2.1?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts